Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

If you gonna go out, then go out big. Make your prof's life a living nightmare. Nothing to lose, you at rock bottom right now fam. Nowhere to go but up.

what he said,  op your professor is a mark though.   why even waste your time, if he was going to go to the dean  he shoulda been upfront about it off the bat.
why does the link in your sig leads to this thread?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

If you gonna go out, then go out big. Make your prof's life a living nightmare. Nothing to lose, you at rock bottom right now fam. Nowhere to go but up.

what he said,  op your professor is a mark though.   why even waste your time, if he was going to go to the dean  he shoulda been upfront about it off the bat.
why does the link in your sig leads to this thread?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

this is going to be something that will be really hard to explain if you decide you want to go to any type of grad school.
Least of his worries right now.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

this is going to be something that will be really hard to explain if you decide you want to go to any type of grad school.
Least of his worries right now.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by jehims

roll.gif
for some reason, i find this reply hilarious
This might actually work.......
Might as well try..what is there to lose?
ohwell.gif
Is the Prof a well like dude? Weirdo/creeper? What kinda dude is he? Has to be a @!%+# for sure......
I think you can pull this off 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by jehims

roll.gif
for some reason, i find this reply hilarious
This might actually work.......
Might as well try..what is there to lose?
ohwell.gif
Is the Prof a well like dude? Weirdo/creeper? What kinda dude is he? Has to be a @!%+# for sure......
I think you can pull this off 

Stop stressing for a minute OP and be proactive.
Find out your school's rules and procedures in these types of matters.
Some schools kick you out and help you find another school to enroll into.
Others, give you a warning.
And of course, some expel you immediately.

A dude at my school allegedly lied about the reason why his paper was late.
He said, he already had it done, but was unable to send it or something like that.
They tracked the log on the Word document and it said that he had created the document the day he submitted the paper.
Messed up thing was he was a senior and the class was a non-graded, one credit class.
The irony was it was one of those mandatory school ethics type classes.
Ultimately...he was expelled.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Stop stressing for a minute OP and be proactive.
Find out your school's rules and procedures in these types of matters.
Some schools kick you out and help you find another school to enroll into.
Others, give you a warning.
And of course, some expel you immediately.

A dude at my school allegedly lied about the reason why his paper was late.
He said, he already had it done, but was unable to send it or something like that.
They tracked the log on the Word document and it said that he had created the document the day he submitted the paper.
Messed up thing was he was a senior and the class was a non-graded, one credit class.
The irony was it was one of those mandatory school ethics type classes.
Ultimately...he was expelled.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn...I thought your teacher was going to let you off with a warning. I don't know what to tell you OP, just try anything within your reach to stay in THAT school or any school for that matters. You do not want to just throw away 3 years of your life.

Damn...I thought your teacher was going to let you off with a warning. I don't know what to tell you OP, just try anything within your reach to stay in THAT school or any school for that matters. You do not want to just throw away 3 years of your life.

Back
Top Bottom