Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

Update...
Professor has decided to  present my case to the Dean.
indifferent.gif

Basically anything can happen from here.

I talked with him and admitted everything but he wasn't trying to hear or really care about what I had to say.

Came home and just 
pimp.gif
 so I could try and take my mind off it, but I can't stop thinking about whats gonna happen.

Damn bruh...RIP

Your professor's a d*&(

Made you sleep on it over the weekend to only do the worst thing possible smh.

Damn bruh...RIP

Your professor's a d*&(

Made you sleep on it over the weekend to only do the worst thing possible smh.

dean 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at your prof bringing in the big guns
RIP to your college career. and yourself 

dean 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at your prof bringing in the big guns
RIP to your college career. and yourself 

damn..you're doomed  man...surely you'll fail now...
but retaking that subject again is really SUSPENSIVE..

laugh.gif

damn..you're doomed  man...surely you'll fail now...
but retaking that subject again is really SUSPENSIVE..

laugh.gif

Good luck in the future OP. i'm pretty sure i'd just jump into the military if i got kick out of college.

Originally Posted by ask ab0ut me

Update...
indifferent.gif

I talked with him and admitted everything but he wasn't trying to hear or really care about what I had to say.

Came home and just 
pimp.gif
 so I could try and take my mind off it, but I can't stop thinking about whats gonna happen.
damn homie... hopefully he'll just fail you for the semester and let you stay in school
ohwell.gif

Update...
indifferent.gif

Came home and just 
pimp.gif
damn homie... hopefully he'll just fail you for the semester and let you stay in school
ohwell.gif

Good luck in the future OP. i'm pretty sure i'd just jump into the military if i got kick out of college.

If you gonna go out, then go out big. Make your prof's life a living nightmare. Nothing to lose, you at rock bottom right now fam. Nowhere to go but up.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Update...
indifferent.gif

Came home and just 
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

I was a couple credits short and was gonna make them up by taking extra classes next year so now this is gonna delay graduation 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Update...
indifferent.gif

Came home and just 
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

I was a couple credits short and was gonna make them up by taking extra classes next year so now this is gonna delay graduation 
ohwell.gif

If you gonna go out, then go out big. Make your prof's life a living nightmare. Nothing to lose, you at rock bottom right now fam. Nowhere to go but up.

Ouch. I've been wondering what was going to happen to you OP.

Do you know when he's going to report your case to the Dean?

%^** brah, your prof is a %^^*.....he should have told you right there and then.

Ouch. I've been wondering what was going to happen to you OP.

Do you know when he's going to report your case to the Dean?

%^** brah, your prof is a %^^*.....he should have told you right there and then.

damn op 
frown.gif
 i ALMOST got caught cheating in my math class one time.. I was sure she had seen the sheet but just pretended she didnt. ever since then ive been paranoid as *+%# about cheating. hope everything works out bro. 1

Update...
indifferent.gif

Came home and just 
pimp.gif
Damn bro. Your screwed like a nut. (nh)

Back
Top Bottom