Caught this girl cheating

Op is a good looking dude and he’s messing with that
tenor.gif

"smoker
dont give neck
no walls
2 baby daddies
-Lied about seeing this dude at the beginning of us hooking up in like Nov- Dec
-Homeboy about to get married has a kid and still paying this og thunderkat to smash LMAOO.
-I put the pieces of the puzzle together i went meet her at her job, and i see this DUDE in the parking lot with his fiance and kid AT HER JOB..."

20180601_081900.jpg
371501BD-6002-4D70-9551-BC9A63400849.png

OP gotta smash dudes fiance. Handsome and fit brother like yourself should make quick work of that

It’s a nappy dugout down there I never met a chick that doesn’t do her nails hair or feet

And her feet bruh corn chips never shaved her veejay

lol bros i get a message from the fiance saying that the girl I caught cheating talked to her

she claimed that I rasked for her to take you back and she said no. So now you are upset and that’s why you are giving me this info. I’m also told that you were discharged from the army and fired from law enforcement and that you threatened Torres with a knife to one of his coworkers.

LMAO man what im in uniform right now typing this :rofl:

she came to her senses when i started telling her about ole girl and how much she lies.

lol bros i get a message from the fiance saying that the girl I caught cheating talked to her

she claimed that I rasked for her to take you back and she said no. So now you are upset and that’s why you are giving me this info. I’m also told that you were discharged from the army and fired from law enforcement and that you threatened Torres with a knife to one of his coworkers.

LMAO man what im in uniform right now typing this :rofl:

she came to her senses when i started telling her about ole girl and how much she lies.

WHY are you using "you" like it's not YOU!?

Back
Top Bottom