Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

Lose together. Lose together. Lose together. Lose together. Lose together. Lose together.Lose together. Lose together. Lose together.

Cavs.

smokin.gif

KING MY @!#!!!!GET THAT GARBAGE OUTTA HERE..LAMO ASK SHAQ TO BORROW ONE OF HIS..CLEVELAND ON SUICIDE WATCH ...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 10 More Wins
GotShpat wrote:
I got $1,000 on the Cavs taking this series, celly 202 375 9553.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I got the Cavs winning their next 2 games.

And I've been thinking, Jamison is nice, but when you look at some of the names that have moved around the last few years, you realize the Cavs could have done MUUUUCH better surrounding LeBron w/ a solid team.

They went out and got Mo, Jamison, and an aging Shaq. Alright, cool. Oh, and Anthony Parker.

But who has shuffled teams the last few years?

Vince, Pau, Caron Butler, Rashard Lewis, Artest, Garnett, Ray Allen, J-Rich, Baron Davis, Kidd...

And you can pick out 2 or 3 of those and say 'C'mon, ska, are you serious?' But for the most part, that's a lot of talent that Cavs have just waved at.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

We all damn well know this is going to Game 7.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by NobleKane

you guys are crazy!!!!!!!! im callin it now lebron with atleast 60 points and one of the greatest performances of his career!!!!!!! Cavs WILL win the series. i may have underestimated the old %%+ celtics. i give them credit. the old geezers dont know when to quit!

we are witnessing history in 1 hour. i cannot wait.

my brother said hes gonna quit watching the nba if the cavs win hahahaha

Man, I almost feel bad for anyone who thinks the Celtics have a chance tonight.

All the hype about LeLeague's lack of effort last game, all the tak about a loss tonight possibly being the end of LeNBA's career in Cleveland if they lose, ESPN doing a countdown of LeBristol's Top Ten best playoff plays and his growth through the years... there is -1% possibility the Cleveland LeBrons lose tonight.

Negative 1.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone shoulda taken that $1000 bet

NobleKane talking out of his $#@? Whaaaaaaaat???? That almost never happens.

That Jamison pick-up sure paid off. I remember a few individuals were kinda/sorta excited.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 10 More Wins
GotShpat wrote:
I got $1,000 on the Cavs taking this series, celly 202 375 9553.

I got the Cavs winning their next 2 games.

And I've been thinking, Jamison is nice, but when you look at some of the names that have moved around the last few years, you realize the Cavs could have done MUUUUCH better surrounding LeBron w/ a solid team.

They went out and got Mo, Jamison, and an aging Shaq. Alright, cool. Oh, and Anthony Parker.

But who has shuffled teams the last few years?

Vince, Pau, Caron Butler, Rashard Lewis, Artest, Garnett, Ray Allen, J-Rich, Baron Davis, Kidd...

And you can pick out 2 or 3 of those and say 'C'mon, ska, are you serious?' But for the most part, that's a lot of talent that Cavs have just waved at.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

We all damn well know this is going to Game 7.
laugh.gif

you guys are crazy!!!!!!!! im callin it now lebron with atleast 60 points and one of the greatest performances of his career!!!!!!! Cavs WILL win the series. i may have underestimated the old %%+ celtics. i give them credit. the old geezers dont know when to quit!

we are witnessing history in 1 hour. i cannot wait.

my brother said hes gonna quit watching the nba if the cavs win hahahaha

Man, I almost feel bad for anyone who thinks the Celtics have a chance tonight.

All the hype about LeLeague's lack of effort last game, all the tak about a loss tonight possibly being the end of LeNBA's career in Cleveland if they lose, ESPN doing a countdown of LeBristol's Top Ten best playoff plays and his growth through the years... there is -1% possibility the Cleveland LeBrons lose tonight.

Negative 1.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Cavs fans weren't so damn cocky, I woulda felt sooooooooo bad for Cleveland right now lololololololololol. 

But since you've given me reason to hate your guts...I am just gunna

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when Lebron signs with a team not named the Cavs.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

I'm here on nba.com waiting for the Lebron press conference... I'll wait all night if I have to!
Yup..

I am knocking out my school work while I am waiting..

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

sundays game 7 will be more exciting to watch than this game tomorrow.

Bron 47 11 8
laugh.gif
Retire your sn.
Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. DefendTogether. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together.10 More Wins
Retire this motto.

omg cant wait!!!! im so excited. we are gonna be witnesses tomorrow. big bron gonna whoop on these old bastards
happy.gif

Retire your sn.

the celtics are the best team if no one gets hurt
is what i've been saying the whole season
this series took a lot, i hope the celtics have enough left
they don't have the easiest road to the championship

Back
Top Bottom