Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

" Here's Michael Lebron at the foul 3 line..a shot on Ehlo Hedo...good!!!..good!!!...the Bulls Cavs win!! the Bulls Cavs win!!!!!!1"

tongue.gif

Still amazed great shot by both dudes

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by knightngale

I am not gonna call lebron clutch when his %!% was tight the last 5 min of the game
that was just a fluke shot

hopefully the magic take 2 at home

Thank You!!! You sir have some sense in you. Everyone loves dickriding this scrub herbivore....People so quick to ride.
indifferent.gif

LeBron is going to be a beast in the league whether you like it or not....And I HATE THE CAVS

Beast? Hes not +!!%. All he does is get wide open dunks and slams the ball hard. Coming from a guy with a baseball avatar talking bout the NBA. I might be wrong and you might know a lot bout basketball, but Lebroom aint +!!%, hes wack, and wont get a ring....Kobe spits on everyone in the league, but its easy for people to hate Kobe.

A lot of people here giving this herbivore too much cred.

This is the reason a lot of people hate Kobe on here. Outlandish *%%@ like this being said.

And you knew what was coming they clearly showed Mo say to Lebron "You $@$%^ this up and I'm *&$@Q% you up"

& the no call tech wasn't in the game recap so I'm sure they're gonna play as if it didn't happen.

(No i'm not a orlando stan, but dudes played too hard & came back from getting smacked earlier, feel they deserved that W. Cleveland got too relaxed)

Great shot by Lebron. With that said, I'm staying away from playing nba 2k9 online for a while... gonna be nothing but games against the cavs with peopletrying to go for 100 with Lebron

I had to
laugh.gif
when they called an offensive foul on lebron and had to immediately follow Orlando with an offensive foul at the other end damn you Stern!

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by knightngale

I am not gonna call lebron clutch when his %!% was tight the last 5 min of the game
that was just a fluke shot

hopefully the magic take 2 at home

Thank You!!! You sir have some sense in you. Everyone loves dickriding this scrub herbivore....People so quick to ride.
indifferent.gif

LeBron is going to be a beast in the league whether you like it or not....And I HATE THE CAVS

Beast? Hes not +!!%. All he does is get wide open dunks and slams the ball hard. Coming from a guy with a baseball avatar talking bout the NBA. I might be wrong and you might know a lot bout basketball, but Lebroom aint +!!%, hes wack, and wont get a ring....Kobe spits on everyone in the league, but its easy for people to hate Kobe.

A lot of people here giving this herbivore too much cred.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

thats what orlando gets for hitting that game winner in game 4 vs philly, we shoulda been up 3-1 on them

thats what orlando gets for hitting that game winner in game 4 vs philly, we shoulda been up 3-1 on them

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

that was a backbreaker... orlando might not recover from a shot like that
QFT..

Type of shot that haunts your dreams...

How can people hate on this dude??
his whole game is based on the crab dribble that is called 10% of the time. He also barrels into people.. He has no game without the refs aid... Cold hard truth there
I don't have love for Lebron, but c'mon now. You're gettin WAY carried away with that comment.

His whole game is based on the crab dribble? REALLY?
laugh.gif

Hatin ++% individual
his outside game was improved greatly too.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

I don't remember there being 2 conference finals being this good. Both games in each series coming down to the final minutes.

Co sign on that. It seems that the 4 teams are really evenly matched.

The Magic are clearly the better team...with even officiating this game would've been in the bag for the Magic.

If home-court officiating means this much, the Magic should win both games in Orlando and close it out in Game 5 or Game 6.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Ernie just called Hedo "Mr. 4th quarter".......
You could make an arguement for that....

He's certainly top 5

Hedo's got like 7 Game Winners this season alone. (not counting the Philly playoff win)
Florida Sun sports did a special on him earlier.
I dunno if that makes u mr 4th quarter but he gets props for endin multiple games

Back
Top Bottom