Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

sick clutch shot
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

LeBron >>>>>>>>> Hobe in every facet of the game.

Time to face it haters
roll.gif

After this shot, I must say LeBron is better than Kobe cuz i thought all that held him was game-winning shots or clutch moments. And saying Kobe is the bestwas hard for me, as a Suns fan. Now if i make that statement, i'd be wrong. I aint gonna D ride though, but LeBron..damn..

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Royal Airness 29 wrote:

knightngale wrote:

I am not gonna call lebron clutch when his %!% was tight the last 5 min of the game

that was just a fluke shot

hopefully the magic take 2 at home

Thank You!!! You sir have some sense in you. Everyone loves dickriding this scrub
herbivore....People so quick to ride.
indifferent.gif

LeBron is going to be a beast in the league whether you like it or not....And I HATE THE CAVS

Beast? Hes not %$*$. All he does is get wide open dunks and slams the ball hard. Coming from a guy with a baseball avatar talking bout the NBA. I might be wrong and you might know a lot bout basketball, but Lebroom aint %$*$, hes wack, and wont get a ring....Kobe spits on everyone in the league, but its easy for people to hate Kobe.

A lot of people here giving this herbivore too much cred.

YOU ARE A #+#@*%# IDIOT
4-11.jpg

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

& the no call tech wasn't in the game recap so I'm sure they're gonna play as if it didn't happen.
MIB will smith done erasin them from our memories already.

Damn, i almost still cant beleive what i jut saw...

We will all be old talkin about that shot...

No matter who wins the series....

it is safe to say that if the cavs win this championship this year that will be it

cause orlando and boston next year>>the frauds

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

that was a backbreaker... orlando might not recover from a shot like that
QFT..

Type of shot that haunts your dreams...

How can people hate on this dude??
his whole game is based on the crab dribble that is called 10% of the time. He also barrels into people.. He has no game without the refs aid... Cold hard truth there
I don't have love for Lebron, but c'mon now. You're gettin WAY carried away with that comment.

His whole game is based on the crab dribble? REALLY?
laugh.gif

Hatin ++% individual
his outside game was improved greatly too.
No doubt. It's improved tremendously. It's what made me think last year that his game was far from complete, but his Js have been prettyaccurate most of this season. his three point shots too and I'm not even saying this because of this clutch shot. He's just gotten way better at hisperimeter shot. You can't deny that

Originally Posted by knightngale

I am not gonna call lebron clutch when his %!% was tight the last 5 min of the game

Thank You!!! You sir have some sense in you. Everyone loves dickriding this scrub herbivore....People so quick to ride.
indifferent.gif

LeBron is going to be a beast in the league whether you like it or not....And I HATE THE CAVS

Beast? Hes not +!!%. All he does is get wide open dunks and slams the ball hard. Coming from a guy with a baseball avatar talking bout the NBA. I might be wrong and you might know a lot bout basketball, but Lebroom aint +!!%, hes wack, and wont get a ring....Kobe spits on everyone in the league, but its easy for people to hate Kobe.

smh.gif
You're a %*%%!%% clown, B. You make Doug Collins and Reggie Miller tolerable
smh.gif

I cant stand Charles Barkley this dude makes no sense half the time and hes always mispronouncing names

WOW @ that ending, reminds me of the SA/LA Duncan-Fisher exchange.

Orlando shouldn't be discouraged, they have the advantage over Cleveland in every matchup except Bron, if Cleveland has to rely on 50 pt games and crazybuzzer beaters to win by Bron, they won't win this series. The Cavs dodged a huge bullet, but they have to be concerned about blowing all these leads.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

LeBron has earned my respect. Starting today...flat out.
eek.gif
+
pimp.gif
@ the same time.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I friggin love the conference finals this year, love em.
So true.

the technical foul not called on mo williams won the game
Good point. Though we'll never know if whoever was shooting the technical would have hit it.........

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Let it start it LEBRON > KOBE

grin.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

end of the game 2s Brown > Jackson they get there best player the ball......
Brown is a scrub coach. LeBron really runs the Cavs. The Lakers, on the other hand, can think outside of Kobe.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

LeBron >>>>>>>>> Hobe in every facet of the game.

Time to face it haters
roll.gif

After this shot, I must say LeBron is better than Kobe cuz i thought all that held him was game-winning shots or clutch moments. And saying Kobe is the best was hard for me, as a Suns fan. Now if i make that statement, i'd be wrong. I aint gonna D ride though, but LeBron..damn..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The torch has been passed.

Thank You!!! You sir have some sense in you. Everyone loves dickriding this scrub herbivore....People so quick to ride.
indifferent.gif

Beast? Hes not +!!%. All he does is get wide open dunks and slams the ball hard. Coming from a guy with a baseball avatar talking bout the NBA. I might be wrong and you might know a lot bout basketball, but Lebroom aint +!!%, hes wack, and wont get a ring....Kobe spits on everyone in the league, but its easy for people to hate Kobe.

3555154823_2e9d7e6d22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom