Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

LeBron saving the Cavs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Originally Posted by knightngale

it is safe to say that if the cavs win this championship this year that will be it

cause orlando and boston next year>>the frauds
roll.gif
I think the Lakers best chance is this year, after this year, Orlando,Boston,Cleveland>Lakers
Where you get that good stuff at my man??? Share the wealth!!!

it is safe to say that if the cavs win this championship this year that will be it

roll.gif
I think the Lakers best chance is this year, after this year, Orlando,Boston,Cleveland>Lakers
the lakers best chance was last year
roll.gif
smh.gif

cleveland will not be on the same level as orlando and boston
LBJ is 24 years old
happy.gif
Ilgauskas is 33 or 34
smith 34
wallace 34

their performance will go down next year. book it.
Lebron by himself wont be able to get past Orlando or Boston next year.

Damn I just remembered that one big Cavs fan on here whose been to every cavs playoff game said he had to miss tonight's game. I'm not in S&T oftenbut I know you guys know him. Damn I know that hurts
frown.gif

dwight howard should have goaltended that
laugh.gif
for a less spectacular moment.

I think of this all the time. I'd be like "Ah %#**, this is going in. -snatch- " I'd do it a multiple times, just to take away that"wow" factor.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

These dudes been exposed though.

Orlando should be taking care of business at home.
Word

This team is not winning in O-Town. If Orlando is dropping 3's like this in Cleveland it's gonna be a massacre when they get to Disney.

Also, Mo Williams is feeling himself way to much. Son sucks in these 2 games yet stays screaming after every shot like he won the title. Dudes got Bron asteammate thinking they can actually play ball.

Sit down

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by PDub9

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

14ufgur.gif

ETHER to the Soul
Look at Sags. He's like "@%#@ this side. Peace"
laugh.gif
Just like the black girl in Fast & Furious with Ja Rule, "%+%$ you $%@#@ you didn't win!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sags really dipped on them, said "ohhh" thenscurred to the other side. Was son in that human pyramid celebrating too?

Originally Posted by jay y kay

roll.gif
the lakers best chance was last year
roll.gif
smh.gif

cleveland will not be on the same level as orlando and boston
lol. stop talking out of your @!% and give me some concrete evidence and logic. Boston's window will be smaller next year due to aging. Orlando would need another piece to put them over the top. How you gonna say Cavs will not be on the same level?
I am not talking out of my @%#. you cavs fans are delusional and that has been proven already. Cavs will sweep? cavs in 5? cavs will have notrouble?
Every knowledgeable bball fan knew that Atltanta and Detroit did not even belong in the NBA much less the playoffs.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

dwight howard should have goaltended that
laugh.gif
for a less spectacular moment.

I think of this all the time. I'd be like "Ah %#**, this is going in. -snatch- " I'd do it a multiple times, just to take away that "wow" factor.

laugh.gif
rob him of his highlight and *+**

Yup Orlando should have pressured the inbounds more. Instead of Rashard, I would have had D12 pressuring and then put Gortat in there as well to defend therim.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Shut up and be a witness.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And are _'s really talking about a missed tech call in THE 1st QUARTER that cost them the game
laugh.gif
Stop it...

Everything counts .

The Magic should have had at least 10 more fouls that are booked .

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

LAKERS FANS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION

No one cares about your soft team and its over the hill, over hyped leader.

The NBA has a real king now and his name is LeBron.

%@+ are you talkin bout bruh?, every other real LAKER fan in hear has gave bron his props for the shot
you really on some extra %+%# right now

Back
Top Bottom