Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

how are you anything but devastated and get up for the next game if youre orlando? they came back from 23 down, took the lead and shoulda won the game with nohelp from the refs. cavs didnt kno what to do with the pick n roll all night long and orlando was a second away from having a stranglehold on the series. iknow theyre going home now but still...

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by jay y kay

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

it is safe to say that if the cavs win this championship this year that will be it

cause orlando and boston next year>>the frauds
roll.gif
I think the Lakers best chance is this year, after this year, Orlando,Boston,Cleveland>Lakers
the lakers best chance was last year
roll.gif
smh.gif

cleveland will not be on the same level as orlando and boston
lol. stop talking out of your @!% and give me some concrete evidence and logic. Boston's window will be smaller next year due to aging. Orlando would need another piece to put them over the top. How you gonna say Cavs will not be on the same level?
I am not talking out of my @%#. you cavs fans are delusional and that has been proven already. Cavs will sweep? cavs in 5? cavs will have no trouble?
Every knowledgeable bball fan knew that Atltanta and Detroit did not even belong in the NBA much less the playoffs.
You are just talking reckless right now son.

it is safe to say that if the cavs win this championship this year that will be it

cause orlando and boston next year>>the frauds
roll.gif
I think the Lakers best chance is this year, after this year, Orlando,Boston,Cleveland>Lakers
the lakers best chance was last year
roll.gif
smh.gif

cleveland will not be on the same level as orlando and boston
LBJ is 24 years old
happy.gif
Ilgauskas is 33 or 34
smith 34
wallace 34

their performance will go down next year. book it.
Lebron by himself wont be able to get past Orlando or Boston next year.
Ray Allen is 33, KG is 33, Big Baby and Powe might not come back. Big Ben and Smith dont play big mins anyway, and when they do, they dont domuch. Orlando will improve, we'll have to see what moves the Cavs make in the offseason

I am not gonna call lebron clutch when his %!% was tight the last 5 min of the game
that was just a fluke shot

hopefully the magic take 2 at home

Why aren't the same dudes saying Cavs won't win in OTown, Magic in 5, say the same thing about the Lakers heading to Denver?
laugh.gif

Hmmmm..

That was just an incredible shot by Lebron

BUT

You gotta give a lot of credit to the Refs ..they refuse to let the cavs lose this one..

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

How do you allow that?
How do you stop that!?

If the Cavs go on to win the championship that shot will be remembered forever.
Play the inbound better word to Lamar. Mo barely pushing 6'2 and Shard is 6 feet away from him. If anything Shard shoulda been facing Bron andbasically guarded him along with Turk.

You know damn well nobody else is shooting especially with Mo throwing it in

No lie, soon as that shot went down, I got in my car and drove to my brother in laws house to log in.
laugh.gif

GREAT game, even better shot by Bron. Incredible.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Why aren't the same dudes saying Cavs won't win in OTown, Magic in 5, say the same thing about the Lakers heading to Denver?
laugh.gif

Hmmmm..
Lakers are the best Road team in the NBA. Look at how they won on the road last serie-wait what?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

LAKERS FANS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION

No one cares about your soft team and its over the hill, over hyped leader.

The NBA has a real king now and his name is LeBron.

MICHAEL JORDAN will always be the "KING" in my eyes. Lebron and Kobe are the 2 best players right now. Still an amazing shot, Lebron livin' up tohis MVP status.
2d851xl.jpg

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

The Lakers won't win in Denver.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm counting on that.
No posting on NT until game time.
I need all 50 of my posts for pure unadulterated hate.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Shut up and be a witness.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And are _'s really talking about a missed tech call in THE 1st QUARTER that cost them the game
laugh.gif
Stop it...
Everything counts .

The Magic should have had at least 10 more fouls that are booked .

Sp every call on The Cavs was right? It's a basketball game. Refs miss calls, people travel, curse at refs, elbow people..a lot of *!%* is letgo...but to point to that one play at the start of the game and say "That's why we lost."...wack. You had a WHOLE game to recover from that"maybe" 1 point...move on.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif

Hmmmm..

I don't think I've seen anyone say they won't win in Orlando, but they have serious matchup problems with the Magic. And BTW, maybe because theLakers had the best road record in the League?

Back
Top Bottom