CAVALIERS V NUGGETS THREAD TNT 2/18

They was going back and forward. Lebron numbers were great. But I don't think you should just ignore what Melo did.

But Melo was blowing past him the whole game with ease tho. And the help wasn't there. He couldn't guard Lebron either.

Bron needs to handle his emotions better tho.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

qs1hlw.jpg
Is that ALL he did? Or was it more?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Great game.  IMO this was better then that Bron/Wade game a few years back. 
The 2nd quarter of the Bron/Wade game this season might have been one of the most exciting quarters I have seen in my life

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by agold1002

Carmelo made lebron his female dog
just felt I needed to mention that again

this would have been a nuggers blowout without all thouch touch fouls for lebron and against anthony

were we watching the same game
nerd.gif
LBJ and Melo went step for step.....
lebron did his thing but was bailed out with touch fouls A LOT
remember how carmelo kept getting thrown to the floor in the third? that would have been 50 points for him

most of carmelo's points came over lebron 1 on1
lebron did score on melo 1 on 1 but he also relied on pick n roll and switches...like when nene "fouled" him

and carmelo won the game too
everything you said after that was unnecessary.

What's wrong with Lebron being disgusted by a loss btw?

A majority of each teams fans wanna decapitate their teams players when their teams lose. What's the big deal with the guy who actually lost the game being disgruntled?

why was it unnecessary? cause you are a lebron apologist?
grin.gif
More so because after you said that you tried to downplay it as if he didn't really do anything and Melo did everything.
grin.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
@ the Lakers signatures replies throughout this thread. You had two chances and couldn't do it so now exploit it when someone else does. Gotta take what you can, eh?

Of course it was IYO.. Because LeBron won the game against Wade. And since the hatred for LeBron you and your fellow Lakers signatures posses knows no boundaries of course you prefer the game he loses.

And since when did Lakers fans become such huge Carmelo fans? It sure didn't seem like that during the western conference finals last year. Oh, that's right. It's cause LeBron was rightfully crowned the best player in the league over Kobe and left yall SALTY FOR LIFE.

BTW, great game Carmelo. Him and Kevin Durant are the best scorers in the game.

It's unfortunate that this ended as a loss for LeBron, because he put up the statline of the season: 43 points, 13 rebounds, 15 assists, 2 steals and 4 blocks. This dude is truly on another planet. Keep hatin'.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
@ the Lakers signatures replies throughout this thread. You had two chances and couldn't do it so now exploit it when someone else does. Gotta take what you can, eh?

Of course it was IYO.. Because LeBron won the game against Wade. And since the hatred for LeBron you and your fellow Lakers signatures posses knows no boundaries of course you prefer the game he loses.

And since when did Lakers fans become such huge Carmelo fans? It sure didn't seem like that during the western conference finals last year. Oh, that's right. It's cause LeBron was rightfully crowned the best player in the league over Kobe and left yall SALTY FOR LIFE.

It's unfortunate that this ended as a loss for LeBron, because he put up the statline of the season: 43 points, 13 rebounds, 15 assists, 2 steals and 4 blocks. This dude is truly on another planet. Keep hatin'.

indifferent.gif
Yeah because no Laker fan can appreciate a great duel between two of the game's best players.

im not gonna read thru 18 pages of junk but the Cavs beat themselves plain and simple. if they didnt miss 17 FREE throws, melos shot would have been in garbage time. even if we made 50% of those 17, its a solid W. what can you do? they blew it, 13 game win streak snapped, lets just start another one tonight!

great game to be at, playoff atmosphere in there.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

This dude trys wayyyyy to hard with his laker hate

It's not even Laker hate...it's people trying to excuse Lebron's Lame actions by pawning it back to Kobe somehow. Like seriously...+%%@ already.
They both some ho !%! _'s. Now what? Please...come with something else already

If I was a Cavs fan i wouldn't worry too much about this loss it's not like Denver is a bad team. Very easily had Lebron not slipped could have ended differently. I just wonder how well Jamison will play for them, if it will be as seamless as they are hoping.

Originally Posted by belle155

im not gonna read thru 18 pages of junk but the Cavs beat themselves plain and simple. if they didnt miss 17 FREE throws, melos shot would have been in garbage time. even if we made 50% of those 17, its a solid W. what can you do? they blew it, 13 game win streak snapped, lets just start another one tonight!

Yeppp Cavs beat themselves.

43-15-13 though?

sick.gif

Amazing game
pimp.gif
Melo should of been at the line a lot more though, dude was getting hammered every time he drove in.

Originally Posted by Vietishi

Amazing game
pimp.gif
Melo should of been at the line a lot more though, dude was getting hammered every time he drove in.
Yea, I dont know what it is. If its Stern that tells refs not to give Melo star treatment because he doesnt want him as a face of the league (like Bron, Wade, Kobe) or what it is. But whether he likes it or not Melo is making that push and its gonna be hard to deny him that treatment much longer because it will start to get more blown up the more media attention the Nuggets get.

I know its redundent but that statline by Lebron was out of this world. Dude is scary good. MVP this season with no one even close

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by Vietishi

Amazing game
pimp.gif
Melo should of been at the line a lot more
though, dude was getting hammered every time he drove in.

In the following clip Melo DOES get a foul call. I'm just wondering how LeBron could slap his headband off while the ref just stands there and then get mad when a foul is called on Shaq.

Stans always bringing up the " Well, Lebron is better than Kobe...."
laugh.gif

Come up with something new, will ya?

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Are you off your @#$%^& rocker? 

Who the @#$% are you to tell me why I like a damn game?  Jesus Christ man, can I breathe?  Fine, the Bron/Wade game was better.  You @#$%^& happy now? 

Did i come in here and song and dance and laugh at who won/lost?  I don't give a damn crap about either team @#$%^& Einstein.  I WANTED CLEVELAND TO WIN, Denver is in my conference smart guy.  I don't care what the East does all year, I don't worry about them unless the Lakers make the finals.  I WANT Denver to lose.  Buy a @#$%^& clue.  

The reason I said this was better was it wasn't JUST Bron and Melo, Billups, Martin, Hickson, Shaq, they were all out there makin plays.  It wasn't just the one on one stuff.  And Bron put up a triple double that is NEVER seen, and Melo damn near had one himself.  Is that alright with you?  Is that ok that my opinion goes that way?  Would you still like me to change it? 

Look, do Laker fans cause problems on things?  Yes.  Do I contribute?  Yes.  Does every God damn thing i say prove who or what I do or don't like?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 

It was a GREAT game, regardless of winner/loser.  OC can't stand my big mouth, but even he would back me up and say that the second Bron's game winner vs Orld dropped last year, I drove my car to my brothers house, jumped on CPU and posted props to the Cavs and Bron.  Why?  Because it was GREAT theatre.  GREAT entertainment.  Nothing else mattered at that point.  Must like last night's REGULAR SEASON, MEANINGLESS game.  1 of 82.  nothing more, nothing less.  But it was GREAT to watch.  So settle the @#$% down.  Let someone give people props when they do great things, win or lose, no matter who it is. 

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

dude your act is getting stale. old. this thread aint got nothing to do with the lakers or kobe yet you keep bringing them up.

i think its time you get your ol internet security guard ++$ and go outside and get some fresh air. Your act is beyond OLD.

we know you hate kobe and the lakers. You hating on people on a message board aint gonna make them @$!@%# on the lakers stop breathing so give it up! read a book. draw a picture. quit getting so emotional

i bet your in tears right now cuz u little kobe voodoo doll aint workin. give it up bro. quit stressin. life's too short.

if you aint thinkw hat lebron did was funny i dont know what to say. it was $%%@+! hillarious
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom