Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by acidicality

Cavs are simply gonna have to rebuild through the draft wisely and in a couple years they may at least be in playoff contention again. LeBron just sucked the air out of that whole team...
Like they were before LeBron got there? Nah that franchise is a joke.

@DC if you come at the Warriors I swear to God... lol
said the warriors fan 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Might as well well start playing #thelastimethecavswon

#thelastimethecavswon Greg Oden was approaching 75 years old

#thelasttimethecavswon Lincoln was assassinated.

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Might as well well start playing #thelastimethecavswon

#thelastimethecavswon Greg Oden was approaching 75 years old

#thelasttimethecavswon Lincoln was assassinated.

its obvious they are all just doing it to push it in the nba's face and get that #1 draft pick again 2. i think its ridiculous, are they really that pathetic that they cant win a few. they look like they just going thru the motions on the court with no focus or passion.

its obvious they are all just doing it to push it in the nba's face and get that #1 draft pick again 2. i think its ridiculous, are they really that pathetic that they cant win a few. they look like they just going thru the motions on the court with no focus or passion.

Originally Posted by rleelum25

So you are implying those grown men with kids and wives are purposely agreeing to get embarrassed each and every night?

So you are implying those grown men with kids and wives are purposely agreeing to get embarrassed each and every night?

Honestly praying that the Clips come in and continue their losing streak. If anyone would lose to them that's suppsed to beat them it would be the Clips....

Honestly praying that the Clips come in and continue their losing streak. If anyone would lose to them that's suppsed to beat them it would be the Clips....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

- what the *%%% does "grown men with kids" have to do with it? and how are they getting embarrassed? we all know they dont have the talent.....its NO secret. you get embarrassed when you have the abilty to win and you cant/dont...........

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

- what the *%%% does "grown men with kids" have to do with it? and how are they getting embarrassed? we all know they dont have the talent.....its NO secret. you get embarrassed when you have the abilty to win and you cant/dont...........

in my personal opinion, this is one the funniest things to ever happen in sports history. 
roll.gif

in my personal opinion, this is one the funniest things to ever happen in sports history. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by bdis1986

iNiNe5 wrote:

the Cavs are 1-35 since Lebron came to town the first time
   I would be damn upset if i was that one team they beat
nerd.gif
The Knicks...

laugh.gif

To think that if they didn't get that one fluke win against the Knicks in this losing streak, they would be pushing 40 straight losses right about now.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by bdis1986

iNiNe5 wrote:

the Cavs are 1-35 since Lebron came to town the first time
   I would be damn upset if i was that one team they beat
nerd.gif
The Knicks...

laugh.gif

To think that if they didn't get that one fluke win against the Knicks in this losing streak, they would be pushing 40 straight losses right about now.

Back
Top Bottom