Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Who do they play Sunday? I know they got the Wizards coming up. Is that it?

Have they already played the Wizards in Cleveland? If not, there's a w for the Cavs. And if not, if the Wizards first rd. win comes in Cleveland... wooow.
laugh.gif

they got the wizards at home sunday.   that 0-41 road record has to happen

If Javale McGee finally landed a free throw line dunk during that game....on top of beating the Cavs......
#done

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Who do they play Sunday? I know they got the Wizards coming up. Is that it?

Have they already played the Wizards in Cleveland? If not, there's a w for the Cavs. And if not, if the Wizards first rd. win comes in Cleveland... wooow.
laugh.gif

they got the wizards at home sunday.   that 0-41 road record has to happen

If Javale McGee finally landed a free throw line dunk during that game....on top of beating the Cavs......
#done

I am mad that the Wizards have to play Cleveland on the road. Somebody has to win. I am mad about that. LOL. Bud Bowl........

I am mad that the Wizards have to play Cleveland on the road. Somebody has to win. I am mad about that. LOL. Bud Bowl........

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I'm gonna say Wizards are gonna take it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I'm gonna say Wizards are gonna take it
laugh.gif

It's ok, the wiz gon finally get one. Cavs may go winless for the rest of the year. Cats is not tryna take that L against them. Dudes gon approach them like they used to play the heat when the season first started.

It's ok, the wiz gon finally get one. Cavs may go winless for the rest of the year. Cats is not tryna take that L against them. Dudes gon approach them like they used to play the heat when the season first started.

laugh.gif
 @ Mister I didn't wanna say

roll.gif
I got the wizards also I'm sorry Nick young is going to go off ..nh

laugh.gif
 @ Mister I didn't wanna say

roll.gif
I got the wizards also I'm sorry Nick young is going to go off ..nh

Cavs are simply gonna have to rebuild through the draft wisely and in a couple years they may at least be in playoff contention again. LeBron just sucked the air out of that whole team...

Cavs are simply gonna have to rebuild through the draft wisely and in a couple years they may at least be in playoff contention again. LeBron just sucked the air out of that whole team...

Originally Posted by acidicality

Like they were before LeBron got there? Nah that franchise is a joke.

@DC if you come at the Warriors I swear to God... lol

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

said the warriors fan 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom