Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

Originally Posted by PMatic

They'll still win a championship before Miami though.

laugh.gif
Comic sans execution!

laugh.gif

The record is 24 straight losses over two seasons, Cavs will match that too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

If i was a player, I would NEVER go to Cleveland after what they did to bron..

Please elaborate 
laugh.gif
exactly, Bron brought that on himself. Not saying Bron was wrong, but we knew Cleveland would do this

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

If i was a player, I would NEVER go to Cleveland after what they did to bron..

Please elaborate 
laugh.gif
exactly, Bron brought that on himself. Not saying Bron was wrong, but we knew Cleveland would do this

24-show-goes-carbon-neutral.jpg

Not gonna front I was shook that we'd be the team that they would break their streak against though... Wheeeew Feels Good
pimp.gif

24-show-goes-carbon-neutral.jpg

Not gonna front I was shook that we'd be the team that they would break their streak against though... Wheeeew Feels Good
pimp.gif

I remember when the Warriors would send renewal packages to me after/during some pretty terrible seasons...it's damn near insulting.

I remember when the Warriors would send renewal packages to me after/during some pretty terrible seasons...it's damn near insulting.

I can't say I feel bad. Cavs fans on NT were the most arrogant on here and now they're back to the bottom where they belong.

Hope yall are enjoying it.

I can't say I feel bad. Cavs fans on NT were the most arrogant on here and now they're back to the bottom where they belong.

Hope yall are enjoying it.

Yo I wouldn't be suprised if Cavs won tonight. Blazers suck against trash teams on the road and always do terrible in the 3rd. Those *+##+ lost me $700 against a inferior team (Pacers) yesterday...

Yo I wouldn't be suprised if Cavs won tonight. Blazers suck against trash teams on the road and always do terrible in the 3rd. Those *+##+ lost me $700 against a inferior team (Pacers) yesterday...

Shows how important Bron was to the Cavs..

roll.gif
at winning a championship before the Heat though

Shows how important Bron was to the Cavs..

roll.gif
at winning a championship before the Heat though

This is truly sad. You could see that they were putting in the extra effort against the Grizzlies not to tie the record, but in the end they were just not good enough.

Seriously, can any non-LeBron hater believe that LeBron haters were actually judging him for not winning a championship with these bums? No, son, seriously, he needed to win a friggin CHAMPIONSHIP with these losers to prove himself!

This is truly sad. You could see that they were putting in the extra effort against the Grizzlies not to tie the record, but in the end they were just not good enough.

Seriously, can any non-LeBron hater believe that LeBron haters were actually judging him for not winning a championship with these bums? No, son, seriously, he needed to win a friggin CHAMPIONSHIP with these losers to prove himself!

Back
Top Bottom