Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

Originally Posted by grittyman20

"Once again" clowns be trying to argue for the sake of arguing 
indifferent.gif
 ....sad when grown men be riding another grown man's nuts 
This is not the same Cleveland team from a year ago, minus Lebron. There is more than 1 reason alone why this team is so bad. 

laugh.gif

you sure had a nice rebuttal there.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
This is not the same Cleveland team from a year ago, minus Lebron. There is more than 1 reason alone why this team is so bad. 

Wow, what a great counter-argument. I hit you with cold hard facts about every single player you mentioned and you come back with some crap quasi-philosophical remark that I'm "arguing for the sake of arguing"? Yeah, keep hoping you'll win the argument this way. If there is more than one reason, then say what it is. I already pointed out that the reasons you listed so far are hollow. The only one you have left is Mike Brown. I can't really disprove anything about him since he only coached the Cavs and hasn't coached since, so if you want to believe that he's a major reason, then go ahead.

indifferent.gif

Wow, what a great counter-argument. I hit you with cold hard facts about every single player you mentioned and you come back with some crap quasi-philosophical remark that I'm "arguing for the sake of arguing"? Yeah, keep hoping you'll win the argument this way. If there is more than one reason, then say what it is. I already pointed out that the reasons you listed so far are hollow. The only one you have left is Mike Brown. I can't really disprove anything about him since he only coached the Cavs and hasn't coached since, so if you want to believe that he's a major reason, then go ahead.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

wait the nets didnt lose 24 straight when they only won like 7 games that one year
No and no. I wouldn't mention who the Nets beat last year either.

no need to catch feelings over my non sarcastic question

wait the nets didnt lose 24 straight when they only won like 7 games that one year

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE." -Dan Gilbert

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE." -Dan Gilbert

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

This quote was ridiculous way before this losing streak, considering that the Cavs best accomplishment in history prior to LeBron is one or two conference finals appearances. Who was this guy trying to fool with this ridiculous claim, when the Cavs had the worst history of any NBA team other than the new ones, added in the last 20 years.

This quote was ridiculous way before this losing streak, considering that the Cavs best accomplishment in history prior to LeBron is one or two conference finals appearances. Who was this guy trying to fool with this ridiculous claim, when the Cavs had the worst history of any NBA team other than the new ones, added in the last 20 years.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

indifferent.gif

Now you just sounding like someone raped ya moms. Every Cavs thread ever posted on NT, you in there. 

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

indifferent.gif

Now you just sounding like someone raped ya moms. Every Cavs thread ever posted on NT, you in there. 

gilbert going off on lebron was a calculated move imo. wanted to get the clevlend fans to bond together in their hatred of lebron and keep supporting the team financially by buying tickets. he just didn't think long term because now a superstar won't want to play for his organization

gilbert going off on lebron was a calculated move imo. wanted to get the clevlend fans to bond together in their hatred of lebron and keep supporting the team financially by buying tickets. he just didn't think long term because now a superstar won't want to play for his organization

Feel terrible for Cleveland fans, no fan base deserves this type of utter ineptitude out of their team, especially not a fan base as loyal and passionate as Cleveland's. 

As a DC sports fan, I salute the Clevelanders who remain supportive of their teams despite the misery.

Feel terrible for Cleveland fans, no fan base deserves this type of utter ineptitude out of their team, especially not a fan base as loyal and passionate as Cleveland's. 

As a DC sports fan, I salute the Clevelanders who remain supportive of their teams despite the misery.

Back
Top Bottom