Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Belle what up! Yezzir, I love my city!
pimp.gif
 Best fans in the world.
i have to hand it to you cleveland fans though. even through this losing streak, the q looked packed tonight. much respect

wow just wow, the cavs have beaten the two teams that played in the finals last year in the post lebron era and they ensured that they won't break the 1973 76ers record.

as a laker fan im disgusted, that loss is inexcusable.

ill give cleveland props though especially after the lakers beat em by 55 the last time they played. the cavs played with some pride and im sure the lakers thought this was going to be an easy win.

the 26 game losing streak and the big losing streak before that ruined any chance of the cavs being decent this year, but if they could manage to play competetive ball the rest of the way through this season, then the season isn't a complete L for them.

wow just wow, the cavs have beaten the two teams that played in the finals last year in the post lebron era and they ensured that they won't break the 1973 76ers record.

as a laker fan im disgusted, that loss is inexcusable.

ill give cleveland props though especially after the lakers beat em by 55 the last time they played. the cavs played with some pride and im sure the lakers thought this was going to be an easy win.

the 26 game losing streak and the big losing streak before that ruined any chance of the cavs being decent this year, but if they could manage to play competetive ball the rest of the way through this season, then the season isn't a complete L for them.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Good game Cavs fans. I bet OC's corpse is smiling. Lol
this.

celebrate it real cavs fans. you guys deserve it after last season. granted, it was pathetically hilarious for me though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Good game Cavs fans. I bet OC's corpse is smiling. Lol
this.

celebrate it real cavs fans. you guys deserve it after last season. granted, it was pathetically hilarious for me though
laugh.gif

i had fun there. i mean even tho the cavs are pretty bad, the arena still gets loud like a playoff game in there. i was at the clippers game and lakers tonight and both had great crowds. most likely to see blake and kobe but still, for a team coming off 26 losses in a row, they still pack the house. good win and i see potential with the team. just might be a few years away

i had fun there. i mean even tho the cavs are pretty bad, the arena still gets loud like a playoff game in there. i was at the clippers game and lakers tonight and both had great crowds. most likely to see blake and kobe but still, for a team coming off 26 losses in a row, they still pack the house. good win and i see potential with the team. just might be a few years away

Back
Top Bottom