Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

Good win. Hickson played a great game. He had one of the sickest blocks on Griffin. I had to get outta my seat for that one.

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

maybe it's my imagination but aren't the home teams always showered w/ confetti after a win?
huh? where they do that at?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

All these haters in here. So what if it was over the back, calls are missed all throughout a game and season. CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVVVVVVVS WINNNNNNNNNN.

3a65fbad9a981edf5ff7d990597a366a.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

All these haters in here. So what if it was over the back, calls are missed all throughout a game and season. CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVVVVVVVS WINNNNNNNNNN.

3a65fbad9a981edf5ff7d990597a366a.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

maybe it's my imagination but aren't the home teams always showered w/ confetti after a win?
huh? where they do that at?

man cavs looked liked they was tryna do everything to lose that game, good win though, they been playn hard for a while, well deserved

man cavs looked liked they was tryna do everything to lose that game, good win though, they been playn hard for a while, well deserved

These fools really brought out the confetti after a regular season win? LMAO!

These fools really brought out the confetti after a regular season win? LMAO!

all the time by officials who were formerly teammates of the coach of the team whom their missed calls are favoring? I think not

27.jpg

Tweet! Cavs ball!

byron-scott-vert-apjpg-b6e6c604a5914cff_large.jpg

Good lookin' out my ++!$! (tell me Byron doesn't seem like the most likely coach to use it anyways)

Denver-Nuggets-LA-Clippers-184.jpg

No foul. No foul Vinny. Back to your bench!

scottjpg-83c7d82dc24f3f54_large.jpg

20100921__BaronDavis_300.jpg

$#*$ you. That's why we're going back to LA @%$%! and you gotta stay here

020211-NBA-Byron-Scott-JW_20110202233421827_660_320.JPG

all the time by officials who were formerly teammates of the coach of the team whom their missed calls are favoring? I think not

27.jpg

Tweet! Cavs ball!

byron-scott-vert-apjpg-b6e6c604a5914cff_large.jpg

Good lookin' out my ++!$! (tell me Byron doesn't seem like the most likely coach to use it anyways)

Denver-Nuggets-LA-Clippers-184.jpg

No foul. No foul Vinny. Back to your bench!

scottjpg-83c7d82dc24f3f54_large.jpg

20100921__BaronDavis_300.jpg

$#*$ you. That's why we're going back to LA @%$%! and you gotta stay here

020211-NBA-Byron-Scott-JW_20110202233421827_660_320.JPG

Back
Top Bottom