Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

At least y'all got a decent looking girl to show up to one of your games this year. I know it was in Portland but still... congrats guys!

*shrug*

At least y'all got a decent looking girl to show up to one of your games this year. I know it was in Portland but still... congrats guys!

*shrug*

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

where's all that cockiness now?
At least the Cavs fans can find solace knowing your Knicks still aren't winning a championship though
wink.gif

At least the Cavs fans can find solace knowing your Knicks still aren't winning a championship though
wink.gif

They can find equal solace knowing that the Bulls won't do a damn thing either.

They can find equal solace knowing that the Bulls won't do a damn thing either.

Originally Posted by FAILED ABORTION

wink.gif
are you always this terrible at posting?

why yes, yes you are.

Originally Posted by FAILED ABORTION

wink.gif

why yes, yes you are.

Smh. This time last year they were dancing on the sidelines and takin pics with phantom cameras.

Smh. This time last year they were dancing on the sidelines and takin pics with phantom cameras.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

wink.gif

why yes, yes you are.
Why U Mad? It's always the delusional Knicks fan base kicking Cavs fans while their down. You guys are just as pathetic as the Cavs. if anything you came out looking like the biggest !!% clowns when Lebron went to Miami. Best believe the Bulls are going further than the Knicks and will win a title before them too.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

wink.gif

why yes, yes you are.
Why U Mad? It's always the delusional Knicks fan base kicking Cavs fans while their down. You guys are just as pathetic as the Cavs. if anything you came out looking like the biggest !!% clowns when Lebron went to Miami. Best believe the Bulls are going further than the Knicks and will win a title before them too.

I'm starting to just feel sorry the squad (especially Jamison). Hope they get the W soon..

I'm starting to just feel sorry the squad (especially Jamison). Hope they get the W soon..

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Feel terrible for Cleveland fans, no fan base deserves this type of utter ineptitude out of their team, especially not a fan base as loyal and passionate as Cleveland's. 

As a DC sports fan, I salute the Clevelanders who remain supportive of their teams despite the misery.

I salute you back sir

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Feel terrible for Cleveland fans, no fan base deserves this type of utter ineptitude out of their team, especially not a fan base as loyal and passionate as Cleveland's. 

As a DC sports fan, I salute the Clevelanders who remain supportive of their teams despite the misery.

I salute you back sir

Originally Posted by srvballer

I don't.

1. They are employed
2. They are millionaires.
3. They are grown men

There are people who would kill to be on the CAVS......even if they lose 70 games this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

I don't.

1. They are employed
2. They are millionaires.
3. They are grown men

There are people who would kill to be on the CAVS......even if they lose 70 games this year
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom