Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

This team need a federal bail out now
laugh.gif
. Good lord how can an NBA team be this bad ? Straight embarrassing to the league.

This team need a federal bail out now
laugh.gif
. Good lord how can an NBA team be this bad ? Straight embarrassing to the league.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I almost wanted the Cavs to win it in those closing minutes, and I am a Blazers fan. Can't Stern just buy a team like Regal Barcelona or Real Madrid to replace these bums?
There's no way in hell a fan of the opposing team ALMOST wants a streak like this to end against them. Your fan card should be revoked for that simple notion.

This is just nasty now though. Quite inexcusable.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I almost wanted the Cavs to win it in those closing minutes, and I am a Blazers fan. Can't Stern just buy a team like Regal Barcelona or Real Madrid to replace these bums?
There's no way in hell a fan of the opposing team ALMOST wants a streak like this to end against them. Your fan card should be revoked for that simple notion.

This is just nasty now though. Quite inexcusable.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

as motivated as the Cavs might be to win a game now, you gota figure the teams playing them are just about as motivated to not be the team that ends it.

I'm still holding out hope for that Wizards match up.

roll.gif
dead....

Originally Posted by Al3xis

as motivated as the Cavs might be to win a game now, you gota figure the teams playing them are just about as motivated to not be the team that ends it.

I'm still holding out hope for that Wizards match up.

roll.gif
dead....

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

I hope none of you Cavs fans take offense at us laughing at your team. You said that you guys don't even like the current team so I hope there's no problem. It's absolutely incredible how bad this team is
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
,I mean how the hell is it even possible to go winless in 24 straight games?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

no city deserves to be represented by such an atrocity known as a team
tired.gif

Teams do hit low points and as low as this point may seem for the Cavs, they WILL get out of it and be stronger. Seems like Cavs fans are back to square one(early 2000s pre Bron era)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

I hope none of you Cavs fans take offense at us laughing at your team. You said that you guys don't even like the current team so I hope there's no problem. It's absolutely incredible how bad this team is
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
,I mean how the hell is it even possible to go winless in 24 straight games?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

no city deserves to be represented by such an atrocity known as a team
tired.gif

Teams do hit low points and as low as this point may seem for the Cavs, they WILL get out of it and be stronger. Seems like Cavs fans are back to square one(early 2000s pre Bron era)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's only funny for the Cavs fans on here who non-stop talked up a big game and always blabbered about how Lebron would never leave his "hometown", then he did and look what happened.

The actual Cleveland fans are good fans, so I feel for them, no one wants to be in this scenario and to go from the top to the bottom in half a season is heartbreaking. They can at least take solace in how quickly things can change in the NBA. Unfortunately they're Cleveland, so they won't attract big time FA's unless they already have the talent... but a couple seasons of good drafting, hope Perry Jones becomes a superstar
laugh.gif
, and the tide can change.

Will they ever draft one of the most talented players to ever play the game who happened to be from the home state, neighboring town, hell no... but it's not like the franchise is folding after this season.

They got misinformation from their imaginary friends. And watch them +### around and draft Jared Sullinger.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's only funny for the Cavs fans on here who non-stop talked up a big game and always blabbered about how Lebron would never leave his "hometown", then he did and look what happened.

The actual Cleveland fans are good fans, so I feel for them, no one wants to be in this scenario and to go from the top to the bottom in half a season is heartbreaking. They can at least take solace in how quickly things can change in the NBA. Unfortunately they're Cleveland, so they won't attract big time FA's unless they already have the talent... but a couple seasons of good drafting, hope Perry Jones becomes a superstar
laugh.gif
, and the tide can change.

Will they ever draft one of the most talented players to ever play the game who happened to be from the home state, neighboring town, hell no... but it's not like the franchise is folding after this season.

They got misinformation from their imaginary friends. And watch them +### around and draft Jared Sullinger.

I can honestly say no professional game would be rowdier than a home playoff game in browns stadium.
Cleveland is literally THE sports city.
No where else in America will you find fans like we have here.

These statements
laugh.gif

Keep loving Cleveland. You're the only ones that do and the only ones that know why you do.

I can honestly say no professional game would be rowdier than a home playoff game in browns stadium.
Cleveland is literally THE sports city.
No where else in America will you find fans like we have here.

These statements
laugh.gif

Keep loving Cleveland. You're the only ones that do and the only ones that know why you do.

Back
Top Bottom