Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

lbj-hickson-z-pregame-jkjpg-202c2273dbe30a5b.jpg

J.J.Hickson was among the Cavaliers who greeted LeBron James (with ZydrunasIlgauskas) during warmups before Thursday night's game.
Is it me or did Bron fix his line up?
eek.gif

He needed that though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

lbj-hickson-z-pregame-jkjpg-202c2273dbe30a5b.jpg

J.J.Hickson was among the Cavaliers who greeted LeBron James (with ZydrunasIlgauskas) during warmups before Thursday night's game.
Is it me or did Bron fix his line up?
eek.gif

He needed that though.
laugh.gif

*on my phn*'Bout 15 min. b4 the gm. & I'd like 2 go on record as saying that I think nothing extreme hapens. Boos & taunts; nothing more. Remember in HS when everyone was hyping this after-school brawl b/t a couple dudes that ended up doing nothing when the time came? That's how this is gonna be.
JDB1523:
to those saying it will be anti-climactic: there will be 23,000 people screaming at a guy about his mother sleeping with someonetoo scared to be arrested
Fixed.

*on my phn*'Bout 15 min. b4 the gm. & I'd like 2 go on record as saying that I think nothing extreme hapens. Boos & taunts; nothing more. Remember in HS when everyone was hyping this after-school brawl b/t a couple dudes that ended up doing nothing when the time came? That's how this is gonna be.
JDB1523:
to those saying it will be anti-climactic: there will be 23,000 people screaming at a guy about his mother sleeping with someonetoo scared to be arrested
Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom