Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by This Aint Aruba B

LeBron: remember when you woke up and my d was in your mouth? I lied, that @@+$ mad gay son! You mad? Tell em why you mad, Breast.
Boobie: *#%+ you, king.
rub3q1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by 35KD

wait so people think dropping 38 on the cavs is impressive now? I guess it is if you consider that lebron will probably on wilkins/drexlers level 

in 3 quarters son...i'd it's kinda impressive.
well iv seen kobe score more than that in 3 quarters countless time so i guess im jaded

this is almost the same type of reaction from lebron stans when he waltzed for layups in that ECF game vs the pistons in 2007...he was the second coming back then

it is just one game against a trash team

You sitting here talking about Lebron like hes just some fluke player.... dude came and dropped 38 in 3 quarters in a game where many people thought he would freeze up, he was booed every single time he touched the ball and all pressure was on him... Id say 38 in 3 quarters is impressive for anybody

But you're talking like people are just gassing him off 1 or 2 good games... dude has had plenty of other monster games! Kobe stans are ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

wait so people think dropping 38 on the cavs is impressive now? I guess it is if you consider that lebron will probably on wilkins/drexlers level 

well iv seen kobe score more than that in 3 quarters countless time so i guess im jaded

this is almost the same type of reaction from lebron stans when he waltzed for layups in that ECF game vs the pistons in 2007...he was the second coming back then

You sitting here talking about Lebron like hes just some fluke player.... dude came and dropped 38 in 3 quarters in a game where many people thought he would freeze up, he was booed every single time he touched the ball and all pressure was on him... Id say 38 in 3 quarters is impressive for anybody

But you're talking like people are just gassing him off 1 or 2 good games... dude has had plenty of other monster games! Kobe stans are ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

30t6p3b.gif

how did kobe even get brought into this in the first place?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif

I'm sayin
30t6p3b.gif
Somebody always has to bring up Kobe in a Lebron thread or vice versa

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif

I'm sayin
30t6p3b.gif
Somebody always has to bring up Kobe in a Lebron thread or vice versa

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Some tweets from Boobie...

BobCavsinsider Bob Finnan
Everyone thought they were goofing around. That wasn't the case, Boobie said.

PDcavsinsider Mary Schmitt Boyer
Daniel Gibson said what looks like smiles & laughs with #LeBron weren't. Some things were said last night that hurt friendship, he said.

When asked point-blank if Daniel Gibson is still friends with #LeBron, he simply smiled. Came right after he said he smiles when he's angry.

WFNYScott Scott @ WFNY
#Cavs RT @CavsFredMcLeod Boobie says conversations on bench with LeBron James were not friendly as they appeared

Hmmm...
ohwell.gif
everyone knows boobie and bron are still great friends. boobie was scared of cleveland getting pissed at him and shipping him out of cleveland because he was joking with bron during the game. thats prolly why he said that on twitter. i mean, they probably hung out after the game 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Some tweets from Boobie...

BobCavsinsider Bob Finnan
Everyone thought they were goofing around. That wasn't the case, Boobie said.

Daniel Gibson said what looks like smiles & laughs with #LeBron weren't. Some things were said last night that hurt friendship, he said.

When asked point-blank if Daniel Gibson is still friends with #LeBron, he simply smiled. Came right after he said he smiles when he's angry.

WFNYScott Scott @ WFNY
#Cavs RT @CavsFredMcLeod Boobie says conversations on bench with LeBron James were not friendly as they appeared

Hmmm...
ohwell.gif
everyone knows boobie and bron are still great friends. boobie was scared of cleveland getting pissed at him and shipping him out of cleveland because he was joking with bron during the game. thats prolly why he said that on twitter. i mean, they probably hung out after the game 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom