Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by Al3xis

chuck..lmao

roll.gif

Good god, I am watching this and I am not really sure if I have ever seen such a mass of pathetic people. It's like huge gathering of people who all got dumped by the same girlfriend. They'd all have him back in a heartbeat.

Good god, I am watching this and I am not really sure if I have ever seen such a mass of pathetic people. It's like huge gathering of people who all got dumped by the same girlfriend. They'd all have him back in a heartbeat.

Barkley,
30t6p3b.gif

Yo LBJ's vibe on the court right now look like he wanna drop 80...this is the most exciting regular season game/event Ive ever seen..

jesus his fake forced smiles ... smh ...

he has catapulted to the top of my hatred list ... i would pay for a night out on the town with jason campbell in DC before i will ever buy another pair of this mans shoes or jersey or a heat bobblehead or whatever ... i hope dude gets slaughtered tonight ...

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

They're totally muting the crowd sounds. How can you only hear the announcers voices, but not the background? Gimme a break TNT

Exactly....Charles and Kenny are yelling cause it's so loud in there but the "crowd" quiet as hell...TNT ain't slick.

I doubt they are muting the sound. If it was ABC then it's a different story because they bleep any on court profanity players may say during the game. 

Barkley,
30t6p3b.gif

Yo LBJ's vibe on the court right now look like he wanna drop 80...this is the most exciting regular season game/event Ive ever seen..

jesus his fake forced smiles ... smh ...

he has catapulted to the top of my hatred list ... i would pay for a night out on the town with jason campbell in DC before i will ever buy another pair of this mans shoes or jersey or a heat bobblehead or whatever ... i hope dude gets slaughtered tonight ...

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

They're totally muting the crowd sounds. How can you only hear the announcers voices, but not the background? Gimme a break TNT

Exactly....Charles and Kenny are yelling cause it's so loud in there but the "crowd" quiet as hell...TNT ain't slick.

I doubt they are muting the sound. If it was ABC then it's a different story because they bleep any on court profanity players may say during the game. 

Back
Top Bottom