Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

I think we're also getting also seeing how bad the cavs are this year, all their points come off really hard, difficult plays.

I think we're also getting also seeing how bad the cavs are this year, all their points come off really hard, difficult plays.

Boobie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Butters14

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Listening to Steve talk has reminded me that there is nothing Cleveland really can say that can compare to the PLO chants Steve got.
30t6p3b.gif
Unaware, story?
nerd.gif
Like his mother, Steve thought about Malcolm Kerr after he after he roared off the bench to beat the Nets in Game 5, after he eliminated the Mavericks in Game 6, and after he took that bygone Finals pass from Michael Jordan to sink the biggest jump shot of his life. The greatest moments are forever the ones that hurt the most.

"The only thing I'd rather do than watch Steve play basketball," Malcolm Kerr once said, "is be president of AUB."

American University in Beirut.

On Jan. 18, 1984, Kerr was murdered by Islamic militants for the crime of running that school. Two nights later, Steve cried before tipoff and then delivered his best game as an Arizona freshman, making five of seven shots against Arizona State.

He played to escape the pain. He even played the night an ASU crowd hit him with a sick chant of "PLO," sending Steve into a 20-point first-half rage.

Originally Posted by Butters14

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Listening to Steve talk has reminded me that there is nothing Cleveland really can say that can compare to the PLO chants Steve got.
30t6p3b.gif
Unaware, story?
nerd.gif
Like his mother, Steve thought about Malcolm Kerr after he after he roared off the bench to beat the Nets in Game 5, after he eliminated the Mavericks in Game 6, and after he took that bygone Finals pass from Michael Jordan to sink the biggest jump shot of his life. The greatest moments are forever the ones that hurt the most.

"The only thing I'd rather do than watch Steve play basketball," Malcolm Kerr once said, "is be president of AUB."

American University in Beirut.

On Jan. 18, 1984, Kerr was murdered by Islamic militants for the crime of running that school. Two nights later, Steve cried before tipoff and then delivered his best game as an Arizona freshman, making five of seven shots against Arizona State.

He played to escape the pain. He even played the night an ASU crowd hit him with a sick chant of "PLO," sending Steve into a 20-point first-half rage.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I'm disappointed in my Cavs Fans. Man !##*@@% do SOMETHING!!

Man what the hell are you guys talking about?

Who the hell is gonna start running on the court or throwing stuff...thats not right, their are showing more class than lebron by sticking to chants and signs....
you guys know how much security is at the game? also, people wana see the game, their not gonna kick themselves out...

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I'm disappointed in my Cavs Fans. Man !##*@@% do SOMETHING!!

Man what the hell are you guys talking about?

Who the hell is gonna start running on the court or throwing stuff...thats not right, their are showing more class than lebron by sticking to chants and signs....
you guys know how much security is at the game? also, people wana see the game, their not gonna kick themselves out...

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom