Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

love the Lyin King shirt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I think you are missing the point here.

laugh.gif
  No no, I got it, I know you guys weren't being cruel either, I just have a soft spot for "old guy". 
laugh.gif

Haha I feel you.  Not hating on the fact that pops is working out there.  But to put him in THAT location?  Probably not the best use of the security force.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I think you are missing the point here.

laugh.gif
  No no, I got it, I know you guys weren't being cruel either, I just have a soft spot for "old guy". 
laugh.gif

Haha I feel you.  Not hating on the fact that pops is working out there.  But to put him in THAT location?  Probably not the best use of the security force.  
laugh.gif

LBJ even looked wack on that celebration of Wades slam ..like he had no choice but to get em and show some emotion,with a scared @*% face on .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For those interested........14-3 Eagles with 14:30 left in the half. Michael Vick 9-11, 113 yards passing, 1 TD, 21 rushing yards.

pimp.gif

For those interested........14-3 Eagles with 14:30 left in the half. Michael Vick 9-11, 113 yards passing, 1 TD, 21 rushing yards.

pimp.gif

But to put him in THAT location?  Probably not the best use of the security force.  
laugh.gif

grin.gif
  So true, he'd be like "uhhhh..uhhhhhhh....whatever, it's nap time"

But to put him in THAT location?  Probably not the best use of the security force.  
laugh.gif

grin.gif
  So true, he'd be like "uhhhh..uhhhhhhh....whatever, it's nap time"

LBJ even looked wack on that celebration of Wades slam ..like he had no choice but to get em and show some emotion,with a scared @*% face on .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom