Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by 0cks

Adrian Wojnasonfwfnwefni is typing out his masterpiece tonight
laugh.gif
Woj gets so outta pocket with his Lebron hate.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I pretty much always root for the villain, especially villains who make gas bag idiot sports writers look stupid. So continue with your greatness Bron Bron.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Lebron can score 100 points in a game, but it will always be Wades team. I can understand the homers and stans that disagree with that statement. Smart logical fans that disagree....well smh to u

Lebron can score 100 points in a game, but it will always be Wades team. I can understand the homers and stans that disagree with that statement. Smart logical fans that disagree....well smh to u

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

211rlab.png

On NBA.com
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Wade could break his neck and Bron average a triple double and I think you would still believe this
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

211rlab.png

On NBA.com
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Wade could break his neck and Bron average a triple double and I think you would still believe this
eyes.gif

One thing that irks me, is how Lebron can come to the sideline of a team and just chop it up with players on the bench all buddy buddy.

One thing that irks me, is how Lebron can come to the sideline of a team and just chop it up with players on the bench all buddy buddy.

Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade

Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade

Anyone who's still using the tired lines about this HEAT team being Wade's team.. pssh.. What does that even mean when LeBron's the 2-time MVP and clearly the better player (even if it's only by a little).

Anyone who's still using the tired lines about this HEAT team being Wade's team.. pssh.. What does that even mean when LeBron's the 2-time MVP and clearly the better player (even if it's only by a little).

Give that coach a medal. who is that guy? All these other dudes just playing for a paycheck. That's so sad. I wouldnt be surprised if Cleveland turned on themselves and burned that arena down.

Back
Top Bottom