CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

The shirt is ugly

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

^yeah black would have been way better.

Also, it doesn't help that the wrong barkleys are on the shirt itself.

I think that those shoes are from the ones that drop next year that you made a post about ninjahood.

My sig is under construction...

Quote:
Also, it doesn't help that the wrong barkleys are on the shirt itself.
:smile:
smile.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Sorry for the pics but it was a cam phone and I was in a rush ..

Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

elboricua 6-Your In nyc right? Where did you see that shirt?

Thanks

LOWBALLERS 4 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE SCARFACE AIRFORCE 1 & VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

that black shirt is fiyah and a def copppppppppp.............
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Where did you see that shirt at?
I need that asap
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
"Today isn't your lucky day."​

its black and its for footlocker ... I can get ya all the tee but ya will have to pay for the shipping unless you from nyc then ya can get it ya self .. but yeah if ya pay me pay pal plus shipping I will get whateva they have left which I think at like XL and up .....
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

Quote:
have a feeling el boricua found those tee's at a Footlocker in the city

el boricua

I read your posts and nowhere did you say you copped in the city or the Bronx, anywhere.

I figured the city because you stay by Pegasus from my knowledge of the fitted posts.

jmadidas said they should be dropping the second week of September at select champs.
My sig is under construction...

dammit... i can't wait for these to drop already... i've been callin the champs around my way, and they all think i'm crazy... LOL
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

I saw the black t shirt in my mall today...(Footlocker)
"It's SHOWTIME!"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

No offense, but what's a shirt without the kicks?

Bring on the gosh-darn shoes.
Album of the year, KanYe West's Graduation, in stores 9/11.
(Big brother saw me at the bottom of the totem, now I'm on the top and everybody on the scrotum - K. West)

Back
Top Bottom