CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

they're out in upstate NY..wack IMO tho..nuthin like they used to be...the white panels on the side are as bulky and brocky as they used to be
TeamFreshPrince
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= stomptacular:.​

^ I emailed Swoosh and I was told they aren't hitting the site. But, they also told me the OLNL pack wasn't going to be on Swoosh and it ended up there but who knows.

Bur yo, if you call the employee store and get any decent info please PM me.

Might have to run to fulton mall tom. After I contest my summons...haven't been to fulton in a while....need to see what they got.....season's turning over that means sales
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Quote:
Where ? Buffalo? Syracuse? Rochester?
Can you be more specific?

Champs:

Carousel Mall - Syracuse
Crossgates Mall - Albany

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

JM any word on what stores in Socal will have them? Is it only Champs? Do you know if Champs in Northridge, Glendale or Canoga Park are getting them? thanks JM

^^^ Glendale Champs should have them in today...the other two will get them in the near future...

All chains should have them eventually...it just appears that Champs is the first retailer to have them...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Quote:
these kicks are too bulky..imo.

it's the history behind it youngin. mid 90's. how old were you?
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Looks like champs' exlusive.

Saw them and passed last Sat. Want them and my size's gone today...ToT

anybody know about the west coast? bay area....
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Quote:
the white panels on the side are as bulky and brocky as they used to be
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote:
JM anywhere in Knoxville, Tn.? Thanks

Not at a Footlocker, Inc store...

JM

JM, when are these hitting footlocker 34th street NYC? if it was posted already i missed it...thanks in advance

SOCAL -

Glendale Galleria Champs got them in last night (a FSR of 24 pairs from what I was told) and have sold about half of that as of 12p today. Picked up the last sz 8.

Just letting you know. GET EM!!!
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Just picked them up at the Glendale Galleria, thanks to JM for the info

277619697.jpg

Back
Top Bottom