CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Finally caught a glimpse of the new jordan 8 lows, y'all be the judge, personally, i think theyre the ugliest sneakers ive seen for years
Shoe_2893.jpg

roll.gif
where the hell did that come from and is that croc???? I member seeingthese in a womens jordan thread.

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW

Originally Posted by The7onius

Finally caught a glimpse of the new jordan 8 lows, y'all be the judge, personally, i think theyre the ugliest sneakers ive seen for years
Shoe_2893.jpg

an IQ test for new members is needed
laugh.gif

Shoe_2893.jpg

New NT'ers
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Shoe_2893.jpg

New NT'ers
smh.gif
smh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Disgrace to all new members(im not one just got cut off a min ago....)but stupidity at is best.....

Just to let some of you guys know if you haven't purchased a pair already that Footlocker will be having a F&F 30% + 10% off.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Nobody has posted the exclusion list so far, but most Footlocker employee's on here who post don't think they will be excluded because they've beenout for a minute.

I finally plan to pick up my two pairs if there are any in the NYC area left in 11.5.

Man I hope I can grab my size.

^Word I'm definitely trying to cop off that footlocker sale. Someone whose name will not be mentioned has yet to come through with my discounted pair
smh.gif
sothis is plan b.

Back
Top Bottom