CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Quote:
Them damn VIII's looked like S... after the 1st wear.
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Black/Chrome were the best, quality wise.

Did you get your Godzillas?

EDIT: Question for ya'll, should I keep these 12's or search out for another size. They do feel a bit tight, but I can walk in them. Thing is, I actually still want to have these 3 years from now...
-|LESGodSonC0|-

TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
Why am I starting to feel like I should've went up 1/2 a Sz... :frown:
frown.gif

told u they run small... sz 13 wasnt such a bad idea after all

Quote:
Question for ya'll, should I keep these 12's or search out for another size. They do feel a bit tight, but I can walk in them. Thing is, I actually still want to have these 3 years from now...

hold em until u can find/trade for a bigger sz

Quote:
As I held them in my hands today at champs pondering on whether I should cop or not, I came to the conclusion that I would wait a little while just in case I see something I want more. Im pretty sure I'll be able to find these later on.
TEAM DARK KNIGHT
Some men, just want to watch the world burn.​

these will be on NDC right?
psalm 23:6

surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever

As I held them in my hands today at champs pondering on whether I should cop or not, I came to the conclusion that I would wait a little while just in case I see something I want more. Im pretty sure I'll be able to find these later on.
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

>:
mad.gif
Quote:
Actually I believe these run true to size or bigger .. I normally wear size 8 on all Js and fit fine for these a 8 is a little roomy .. so Im not sure what ya talking about ...
-|LESGodSonC0|-
TEAMYANKEES

when i bought the 13, the dude told me there was only a 14 left
TEAM DARK KNIGHT
Some men, just want to watch the world burn.​

Actually I believe these run true to size or bigger .. I normally wear size 8 on all Js and fit fine for these a 8 is a little roomy .. so Im not sure what ya talking about ...

these are $120

how can you get them for $84? Well you either work for the company or know someone to hook u up .. so 120 minues 30% 84 ..

any more questions?

oh and by a miracle of god another size XXL came up in the black tee .. goodnight all!
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

Quote:
tellll me bout it, i outta da 3 colors, black and chrome, black and red LOWs and da OG white and reds, da white and reds were FRAIL...but years later da cb34's 94's are STILL DS lookin
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Quote:
The salesman told me they run small and a sz 13 fit me fine so im good money
i mean the mrs. copped my 12 out of champs and they fit true to sz for me....Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

they are tha "AQUA KILLERZ" and them DT AIRMAX 96. can this month be the best retro nike MONTH??? hahai luv both shoes!

it just had to come out this month when AQUAS r comin out! lol sall g i can deal wit dat.
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

^^ this guy is cool..LOL wassup son-son!

i'll have to copp those soon..soon..lol
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

^it's extremely rare to find a 12.5 in stores, since most retailers only sell half-sizes up to 11.5. My true size is 12.5 but most of my kicks are 13's.
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

$175 BIN on eBay. :wow:
eek.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Album of the year, KanYe West's Graduation, in stores 9/11.(Big brother saw me at the bottom of the totem, now I'm on the top and everybody on the scrotum - K. West)

gotta hit champs today, but damn dont feel like driving that hour
but i do get 20% off
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

42st Champs still had a bunch of pairs when i passed by yesterday
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

so no info on finishline? i just really need to get rid of this gift card asap

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Stryka I was at the Blvd Mall yesterday and all I saw were the white tees at footlocker. No shoes. It seems as in most cases like the East got them first.
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

Back
Top Bottom