CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Any1 waiting til they go on sale is crazy because it'll never reach that point. In Queens they are selling out like hotcakes
I'm trynna get like 2 pairs A.S.A.P

^^^damn...i had the prpl hat!!! i totally forgot about that thing...damn...i miss the good ol' days of simple...tired of these new flossy crap
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Copped my pair today, they had some huge sizes on display @ champs
624jqdd.jpg

2hx38co.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

just came frm queens center and champs was sold out of my size (8.5) and lower
Team Vintage
Heat​

Did footlocker or footaction in the Eastover/MD area get these yet?
WASHINGTON ********​
5 TIME NFL CHAMPIONS
1937-1942-1983-1988-1992​

Just came home from Green Acres Mall and they have sizes 8 and 13 left, so I ordered them and they'll come in the mail this week or early next week.

If you waer a size 8 or 13 here's their # : (516) 283 0677
TEAMYANKEES​
Team I Hate the Knicks
"From New york and Never was a fan of the Knicks..."

^^ Hope I dont Jinx you but just cause your order went thru it means you are getting them... Just the way it is
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

^^^^
dang buddy, you have some problems like that in the past huh... lol, JMAD SAID THEY'LL BE EASY TO COPP SO DONT BUG BRO
NIKE Talking Since
'94

i'm sorry to use big font, but

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THESE ARE ANYWHERE IN BOSTON. OTHER THAN THE CHAMPS IN DOWNTOWN WASHINGTON ST.

once again i'm sorry for the big font, but I'm not finding any luck with these calling everywhere.

so yea,

champs @ willowbrook have them in stock.

i passed because im bidding on some ebay things.

i already know im going to regret.

on a side note, they still have those ugly spizikes fsr lol
"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

might hit up champs in 42nd tommorow. anybody thats waiting till they go on sale gl.
Team Vintage
Heat​

Dang they dropped, didnt know. gotta get my pay check and cop me a pair. What the retail no these bad boys?
Sneakerheads are ugly.

Any word on the westcoast? I called and asked a couple stores but they didn't know anything...I know JM said this week the west should start receiving them but no info yet
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

anybody try backordering um on eastbay like we did with the penny 1 and zoom turfs?
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

man when did they drop!? i need a 10 anyone!?
Team I Heart Girls That Heart StarBucks
StarBucks Gets The Draws Dawg!

Back
Top Bottom