CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

can't make the sku work at the store, no luck, can anyone help? I need a size XL, I'll compesate for the time and for the favor just send me a message.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

kd8jt3.jpg

Tried to do one of those stacks they do at footlocker, not as good as they do them but good enough
$154.96 Aqua VIII's Fast & Safe shipping to Cali & Continental U.S.
AIM|PRIMETIME506
ebay auctions' myspace page

I need a shirt in 3XL? can anyone help me out?
Wanted:
Godzilla vs. Barkley Tee Sz. 3XL

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

I went into the Footlocker at 34th in Manhattan today. They had two size 3XL tees left.

Also, they told me everything except Jordans and Air Force 1s WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE F&F :D
happy.gif

Quote:
I'm going to clean off my worn once pair a little bit, then take them in for a price adjustment.

I've done that at a Champs a couple of yrs ago with some Pennys, if you use credit, they will issue the difference on a giftcard.

Just receive my pair today and those run true there size for me, love the shoe and very good retro.

you can see your white socks through the holes in the toe box! grab some black socks when you pick up the shoes :rofl:
roll.gif

PM me i went to the mall and they have allot of shirts. I will buy them just pm me the sz and we can work something out

nine five airmax I just placed my order, let me know if you can fix the issue...
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

I was at southland mall yesterday (for the bay area peeps) and footlocker and footaction had a FSR. Copped me 2 size 10's...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

for any1 in nyc my mom just returned my size 9 at the big footlocker on 34th if u want em... i got em in jersey so i didnt need 2 pairs... im obviously gon keep the one with no tax :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I heard that there is a good possibity that they will be excluded from this F&F. They were excluded during the recent Employee Appreciation that was this week. I'm just waiting for eastbay to make them available.
Eastbay pic:
2n0kqs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom