Cd Sales 12-15-09 Vol. Gucci 89k Chris Brown 103k

Everything is all good. Dudes is too stressed over album sales. Damn near all of those albums that dropped are flames (Clipse, Gucci, 50 etc etc). Even ifsales are the lowest the music is still good.

Unfortunately, I was expecting for the Clipse to do that low. I didn't even know they had an album dropping until I went into the official thread. I reallyhaven't been up on my ##** recently. Nonetheless, its such a great album.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I don't see 50... I know he didn't fall off the top 50 already.

He was at like 80K last week or something so I don't see how he can have less than 30K.
eek.gif

I just Ctrl + F and typed "50 Cent"
Nothing!

Aye

good looks on that clt f

+@%#! tight

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

TI's next join will do under 200K, Jay only put up huge numbers because he was eating off the title "The Blueprint" so everyone got all over it and then he had his pop joints. Sales are the worst they've been and will drop even lower

Lots of wrong information in this post.

Originally Posted by D723

TI's next join will do under 200K, Jay only put up huge numbers because he was eating off the title "The Blueprint" so everyone got all over it and then he had his pop joints. Sales are the worst they've been and will drop even lower

Explain

Alot of people REALLY overestimated Gucci's buzz. He has a SERIOUS buzz in the hood but that don't equal serious star power buzz to go out and sellrecords. It's not 2005 anymore and he's not Jeezy. Can't even be mad at those Clipse #'s. *!## is what it is I guess....

Explain
cuz 1st off...how is TIP not gonna do 400k plus...coming off a jail sentence and every chick in America been at home talking bout how their"future husband or baby daddy" been locked up n cant wait till he gets out...plus after Jeezy drop heat with TM103 ery N' is gon be anticipatingfor TIP to come through wit the same kinda heat...this dude will not half ### his album especially if he droppin last quarter in 10 and risk not being thehottest dude in the A

The blueprint thing is partially true...Jay had some big hits point blank...Pop, I wouldnt say they were exactly that but big records yeah no doubt. But eatingoff the "Blueprint" name....isnt a concrete statement...he cuda name the CD anything and still went the same promotional route he took and stillbrought the numbers in....America Gangster did the same 1st week numbers pretty much...the promotion is what took blueprint 3 out there...and the fact that thealbum is actually good

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Explain
cuz 1st off...how is TIP not gonna do 400k plus...coming off a jail sentence and every chick in America been at home talking bout how their "future husband or baby daddy" been locked up n cant wait till he gets out...plus after Jeezy drop heat with TM103 ery N' is gon be anticipating for TIP to come through wit the same kinda heat...this dude will not half ### his album especially if he droppin last quarter in 10 and risk not being the hottest dude in the A

The blueprint thing is partially true...Jay had some big hits point blank...Pop, I wouldnt say they were exactly that but big records yeah no doubt. But eating off the "Blueprint" name....isnt a concrete statement...he cuda name the CD anything and still went the same promotional route he took and still brought the numbers in....America Gangster did the same 1st week numbers pretty much...the promotion is what took blueprint 3 out there...and the fact that the album is actually good

QFT

LOL Yall dudes actually thought Gucci was gonna sell over 100k?

You gotta realize that his target audience is now from ages 13-25.

Fools don't buy albums. Even I was a victim of mediafire this year.

And imo dude lost his OG audience that he had before.

I'm a Gucci fan that has all his album and passed on this one due to the fact the music clearly isn't as good anymore.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Explain
cuz 1st off...how is TIP not gonna do 400k plus...coming off a jail sentence and every chick in America been at home talking bout how their "future husband or baby daddy" been locked up n cant wait till he gets out...plus after Jeezy drop heat with TM103 ery N' is gon be anticipating for TIP to come through wit the same kinda heat...this dude will not half ### his album especially if he droppin last quarter in 10 and risk not being the hottest dude in the A

The blueprint thing is partially true...Jay had some big hits point blank...Pop, I wouldnt say they were exactly that but big records yeah no doubt. But eating off the "Blueprint" name....isnt a concrete statement...he cuda name the CD anything and still went the same promotional route he took and still brought the numbers in....America Gangster did the same 1st week numbers pretty much...the promotion is what took blueprint 3 out there...and the fact that the album is actually good

T.I. is not doing numbers like he did with his last 3 albums, that's a fact. Women are on to whoever else they find cute and whatever else is popular. Sonwill go Gold but might not hit Platinum with his next album. I know a lot of cats just not into his music no more.

Blueprint thing is partially true I agree, the name really did help but all the promotion it's been getting has pushed it to do these numbers but I thinkthe name is what caugh a lot of attention in the beginning and generated the excitement

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^why wouldn't they be? Of course they are

wait, wait, wait, they are?!!!!!

daaaaaaaaaaang! then people are really NOT buying music!!!!

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom