Cd Sales 12-15-09 Vol. Gucci 89k Chris Brown 103k

Hopefully all these albums flopping this year will stop NTers from thinking a "street" buzz will equate to someone going 100-300K first week.

___'s need to get out the house more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^why wouldn't they be? Of course they are

wait, wait, wait, they are?!!!!!

daaaaaaaaaaang! then people are really NOT buying music!!!!

eek.gif
what happens if someone only gets like five songs from the album .... how does that count

The Game & Jeezy will do over 500K total. I think that is what that person meant. I expect 1st week sales to be about the same for each. 180-250K. The Game& Jeezy have always had the same area for release dates and always sold about the same except the huge sales differences on their debut albums. The Gameselling upwards of 3 million. The Game will outsell what 50 Cent just sold 1st week and long term though. I can guarantee that. The Game will also have abigger 1st week then Jeezy, but might not sell as much long term. This is both artists last chance to get into the upper echelon of hip-hop artists though orforever be left in that middle ground of more then a mixtape artist but not hugely successful. One of them needs to have 3 top ten hits like The Game had onhis 1st album to really cement their longevity.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^why wouldn't they be? Of course they are

wait, wait, wait, they are?!!!!!

daaaaaaaaaaang! then people are really NOT buying music!!!!

eek.gif
what happens if someone only gets like five songs from the album .... how does that count

Itunes does keep track of singles purchased. Back in the days when ppl bought singles those weren't counted as whole albums. Stop trying to make upexcuses. The music industry isn't what it once was,period!!!

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I thought Gucci would honestly do at least 300,000.
smh.gif

People honestly don't support even their favorite artists these days.

eek.gif
You N's live in fantasy worlds

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I dont event care about supporting them. Supposedly theydrive bentleys and lambo's and are ballin, why should I support them if they're frontin like theyre doing fine. Thanks for makin me free musichahaaaaaa

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

TI's next join will do under 200K
roll.gif
roll.gif
do you seriously believe that? People are anticipating this dudes release like he is a family member or something! The firstsingle he drops after he gets out will blow up GUARANTEED. TI will do over 400k first week easily.

Back
Top Bottom