Cd sales 6-29-10 Vol. Em 753k

The Drake fanboys are the ones who said he would sell more and we all laughed wasnt it you Harlemontherise who predicted that Drake was gon sell more? take your dreams outta here

You might wanna take another look @ Relapse's #s for the first month...

After the 3rd week the album was selling UNDER 100K a week...

Just look @ Relapse's first week #s compared to BEP last album or BP3... He sold 100K+ more than BOTH of those albums in the first week, but those 2 albums stayed consistant because the albums were packed with HITs and potential HITs...

BEP is @ like 2.4 now...

Just look @ Relapse's first week #s compared to BEP last album or BP3... He sold 100K+ more than BOTH of those albums in the first week, but those 2 albums stayed consistant because the albums were packed with HITs and potential HITs...

BEP is @ like 2.4 now...

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

BEP is @ like 2.4 now...
and recovery doesn't have potential hits? the rihanna song is #2 on itunes and it's not even a damn single yet (it was #1 for several days).

relax son, recovery gonna sell 3-4 mil pretty easily.

BEP is @ like 2.4 now...
and recovery doesn't have potential hits? the rihanna song is #2 on itunes and it's not even a damn single yet (it was #1 for several days).

relax son, recovery gonna sell 3-4 mil pretty easily.

Its ONE week out the year...

You guys NEED to cut it out...

Look @ the sales trend of Relapse...

Recovery is gonna follow that SAME trend...

As I said before, TML is gonna outsell this garbage...

laugh.gif
you realize you didnt even make sense by your own logic?

TML has had Over out for damn near a year it seems like ... the other single has been out for over a month ... there's MAYBE one other single that can help push units through radio and it has sold 150k less than Recovery in 2 weeks as compared to 1 ... ... ... ?

Recovery has Not Afraid just now picking up steam on the radio ... a track with Rihanna of all people waiting to be released ... AND a damn single with Lil Wayne ...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you realize you didnt even make sense by your own logic?

TML has had Over out for damn near a year it seems like ... the other single has been out for over a month ... there's MAYBE one other single that can help push units through radio and it has sold 150k less than Recovery in 2 weeks as compared to 1 ... ... ... ?

Recovery has Not Afraid just now picking up steam on the radio ... a track with Rihanna of all people waiting to be released ... AND a damn single with Lil Wayne ...
roll.gif

Come on son, it's time to give it up. Em had a huge first week and will go on to sell two million, possible three million in the STATES. This album is getting crazy reviews and he still has huge singles waiting to come out. You were off with Drake's first week, you were off with Em's first week. Just take the L and admit that you were wrong

Come on son, it's time to give it up. Em had a huge first week and will go on to sell two million, possible three million in the STATES. This album is getting crazy reviews and he still has huge singles waiting to come out. You were off with Drake's first week, you were off with Em's first week. Just take the L and admit that you were wrong

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Remi23

Where the people that said Drake was going sell more them Em?
laugh.gif

fools...

white fan base >>> lady fan base.

I don't understand why mad people keep acting like Drake doesn't have an enormous amount of white fans? 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Remi23

Where the people that said Drake was going sell more them Em?
laugh.gif

fools...

white fan base >>> lady fan base.

I don't understand why mad people keep acting like Drake doesn't have an enormous amount of white fans? 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

no bull %$%! ... yall do realize white girls that are around the perfect age to actually purchase cds grew up watching that bamma on Degrassi ...

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

no bull %$%! ... yall do realize white girls that are around the perfect age to actually purchase cds grew up watching that bamma on Degrassi ...

white people who know nothing about hiphop are the only people who buy his cds
its not fair comparing him to other rappers

We'll just have to wait and see...

Half of Drake's album is in the Hot 100...

Spoiler [+]
#5 "Find Your Love"
#32 "Over"
#63 "Miss Me" Feat. Lil Wayne

Debuts:
#49 "Up All Night" Feat. Nicki Minaj
#57 "9 AM Dallas"
#71 "Fireworks" Feat. Alicia Keys
#87 "Fancy" Feat. TI & Swizz Beatz

I NEVER seen that happen before...

We'll just have to wait and see...

Half of Drake's album is in the Hot 100...

Spoiler [+]
#5 "Find Your Love"
#32 "Over"
#63 "Miss Me" Feat. Lil Wayne

Debuts:
#49 "Up All Night" Feat. Nicki Minaj
#57 "9 AM Dallas"
#71 "Fireworks" Feat. Alicia Keys
#87 "Fancy" Feat. TI & Swizz Beatz

I NEVER seen that happen before...

Back
Top Bottom