Cd sales 6-29-10 Vol. Em 753k

pimp.gif

Once that Love the Way You Lie vid drops, add another 300k.

Em =
pimp.gif

Forgive me for this but does anyone know the total sales of Battle Of The Sexes? And what about Drizzy's total?

Em =
pimp.gif

Forgive me for this but does anyone know the total sales of Battle Of The Sexes? And what about Drizzy's total?

wait so you mean to tell me if he REALLY went hard with the promotion it aint far fetched to say he coulda did a Mill in one week
eek.gif

this is ridiculous. plus he had a single that aint no Club joint.

wait so you mean to tell me if he REALLY went hard with the promotion it aint far fetched to say he coulda did a Mill in one week
eek.gif

this is ridiculous. plus he had a single that aint no Club joint.

Incredible numbers for em...
solid for drake as well, gold in his second week... im not sure why people want to compare drake and em's numbers? em's put out 6 studio albums, is a rap legend with classics and is somewhat of a cultural icon... drake is nothing close to that/has nothing close to that, is it really surprising that em did the numbers he did in comparison to drake?

with a bit of promo for recovery em couldve gone platinum... amazing

Incredible numbers for em...
solid for drake as well, gold in his second week... im not sure why people want to compare drake and em's numbers? em's put out 6 studio albums, is a rap legend with classics and is somewhat of a cultural icon... drake is nothing close to that/has nothing close to that, is it really surprising that em did the numbers he did in comparison to drake?

with a bit of promo for recovery em couldve gone platinum... amazing

that doesn't mean selling 150k your second week isn't good

I don't care who you are, if your album sales decrease by 66% in one week, it's not good. Yeah, he's sold 600k +, but if sales decrease over the next month in the same fashion, platinum status may be harder to reach than we alllll thought. Yes, if you're Wale, Kid Cudi, those #'s are incredible, but for the boy Drake who has been hyped over and over and over again, who has the army of universal Motown behind him & a nationwide tour before his debut, those #'s are not too shabby.

that doesn't mean selling 150k your second week isn't good

I don't care who you are, if your album sales decrease by 66% in one week, it's not good. Yeah, he's sold 600k +, but if sales decrease over the next month in the same fashion, platinum status may be harder to reach than we alllll thought. Yes, if you're Wale, Kid Cudi, those #'s are incredible, but for the boy Drake who has been hyped over and over and over again, who has the army of universal Motown behind him & a nationwide tour before his debut, those #'s are not too shabby.

Why don't people understand that Eminem is almost guaranteed to sell more than gold just for being who he is?

Why don't people understand that Eminem is almost guaranteed to sell more than gold just for being who he is?

Back
Top Bottom