cdp he got game 13s are they real?

lol I know but only you answered on the other post and wanted to get more opininins. Are you sure they are real because the other guy said stay away...

why do you say these are fake? Is it because of the price? They are pretty beat up, I already got them. Explain to me your reason for saying they are fake please.

I would stay away from these
I said I would stay away from these I never said fake. The price is a red flag to me the fact that someone would take cdp insoles out is a red flag let me guessthese did not come with the box either? Also the size tag is throwing me off as well if someone could please post the size tag of a legit pair to compare I think would help you out

He didn't take out the insoles they are from another cdp pair Im not sure which ones and no box. I won the cdp's by auction so they were cheap and they are badly creased on the 3m...

rock them joints thats all i can say hopefully others will chime in to help you out

Tag shows they are from CDP, Foggy Hologram, a little wear on sole...
Toe box did look suspect in the 1st pic but THEY ARE OFFICIAL!
Great deal too, A little bit of soap and love and you're good to go! Auction too? These got slept on!

Can't believe it's almost been 6 years since your pair came out!
I bought some 1997 He got Games in similiar condition last month! 60 shipped 
nthat.gif

BCGAGR8, you should give reasons why you believe they're fake or not,price doesnt mean anything.
Times are hard, so people need money and people who search for deals find them!

First you said stay away, then you say its justified because the price is too good?? Dont get mad he got a steal and you prolly rockin some 2013 Retro +'s

Last edited:

Tag shows they are from CDP, Foggy Hologram, a little wear on sole...
Toe box did look suspect in the 1st pic but THEY ARE OFFICIAL!
Great deal too, A little bit of soap and love and you're good to go! Auction too? These got slept on!

Can't believe it's almost been 6 years since your pair came out!
I bought some 1997 He got Games in similiar condition last month! 60 shipped 
nthat.gif

BCGAGR8, you should give reasons why you believe they're fake or not,price doesnt mean anything.
Times are hard, so people need money and people who search for deals find them!

First you said stay away, then you say its justified because the price is too good?? Dont get mad he got a steal and you prolly rockin some 2013 Retro +'s
you said it yourself the toe box did look suspect. i never said they were fake you need to scroll back up and read what i said. you newbies need to learn how to read or something and secondly im not mad about some beaters you didnt read what i wrote my man try that before addressing me please

and that tag means nothing imo why would one take out the insoles to any of the Jordan packs? seems sketchy to me is all im saying your the only one who says legit. i dont know where rapcoz stands on the issue he just posted a pic of the tag thats it so idk if OP should feel 100% comfortable with this pair

They are IMO legit.. $60-$85ish i would say is about right for the shape they are in with no box or insoles etc...

laugh.gif
 but you're reply was 6 words to his 4 pics... His title asks "CDP HGG Are they Real?" At least tell him why you, as experienced Jordan Brand customer, feel he should stay away...

I'm sorry little buddy, you can't always be right. There's always tomorrow

They are 100% legit 

$63 isn't too bad, the CDPs were pretty decent and no one's gonna see the insoles when you're wearing them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom