CDP XI and BrED XI

Can anyone help me tell the diff between the 01 BRED XI and the CDP XI? Also if anyone have the penny III's, please take a pix of the inside sole. I wannacompare it to mine cause I mine doesn't have the Nike name or sign on the the inside sole! Thanks guys!!

CDP XI are made terrible.
mad.gif
@ JB

to answer your question these are the main differences i personally have noticed.

jumpman on left shoe is flipped

less ankle support

there is atleast a half inch or so difference in the patent leather cut

hope that helps

Yea I noticed the patent leather looked really cheap and low. Lol and yes, BRED XI's ahaha if you're into J's you obviously would have heard ofBRED XI's being the blk and red xi's.

^

really now what a suprise i learned something new today.

i've been hearing kids call Blk Red XI's Bred XI's for the past 4 years now and each time i hear it i wanna put their face on a hot iron because itsounds so stupid.

ill let you guys proceed though never mind me.

and to answer your question the 2001 blk red xi's are much better quality then the cdp xi's no reverse jumpman and the patent leather is cut correctly.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

less ankle support

i disagree....the material on the cdp is a much harder and more supportive material.....01s are more of a soft leather and mesh

One difference between the '01 BRED XI and CDP BRED XI is the size issue. The 01's run true to size and the CDP are about a half inch smaller. I had toget an 11.5 CDP and flip the 12's because they were too big for some size 11's.
smh.gif
@ JB.

cdp feels like cardboard and cheap i tried to wear them and i couldnt my feet were killing me 01s are better

It's amazing how almost everyone on here jumped on the CDP XIs, and now they got what they deserved. Same goes for the space jams and black VI'sreleasing later....

I have the cdp xi's the look is ok it's just made crappy! Also I wonder if the space jams will be a good shoe this year, or will it be like the cdpxi?!

Space jams will probably be the same, and if they are I'm not gonna waste my time on black Friday trying to get a pair. I got better places to go smh

The difference is I dnt have foot pain after wearing my 01s for over an hour. I had to take my cdp XIs off In the middle of class one time because it got sobad. Smh haven't wore them since

that is why i am not that all excited about the spacejams or the true blues because i know it will be made cheaply. not to mention the high price.

JB these days.....

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

^

really now what a suprise i learned something new today.

i've been hearing kids call Blk Red XI's Bred XI's for the past 4 years now and each time i hear it i wanna put their face on a hot iron because it sounds so stupid.

ill let you guys proceed though never mind me.

and to answer your question the 2001 blk red xi's are much better quality then the cdp xi's no reverse jumpman and the patent leather is cut correctly.

amen