CDP XI and BrED XI

Agreed. Never liked saying "Bred", like if it's hard to say black/red? Those same people say Raptor VII's as well.

Oh well, there's alot of differences between CDP XI's and 2001 Black/Red XI's.

CDP's = #*@%

The cdp 11s suck, they look fake, and hurt after a couple of hours wearing them.

just some comparison pics i took some time ago, hope can do some help..

CDP 08 is size11.

Thanks for the pics molest! That is an awesome side by side comparison...almost makes me like the '01s better than the OGs and really shows some of the subtle and not so subtle differences off well.  I think the shape of the OGs are best as I like a more pointed toe box rather than more rounded but the look of the '01s is a lil cleaner, IMO...thicker Jumpman stitching on the heel, black edges on the patent leather...they did right by those.

Well, I'm starting a new thread as the CDP bashin ain't what I'm needin at the moment...

Originally Posted by B Town Legend

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I think people should get banned for saying "bred"

i think i agree with you 100% on that
Why is it an issue? People have been saying bred for +10 years and dudes are still crying. It's a simple abbreviation. You'll find thousands of such abbreviations in the English language. In essence it's a %%+++#* acronym.

Seriously, the absolute dumbest %%#! one could possibly %+#*$ over.  I'm not mad, just confused how a grown ma could possibly take issue with this.

im assuming you called the white n red xiii's the cherry xiii's as well

Those 96 OGs are
pimp.gif

I will say this. The greatest shoe ever made is the Original Jordan 11 B/Reds. Second, the 2001 was an awesome retro because it was very good quality. However, the CDP version is made with lesser quality, but is a very beautiful shoe. I look at the CDP more of a shoe that I own just to own because 11's are my favorite, along with the OG's which I only have because it's like a trophy to me. The 2001 is the best one to wear because it is made more durable and it's not as old as the OG's. I own both the CDP and the 2001, and hope to own the OG's soon ... I can tell you right now that the difference is minimal and the CDP looks more like the OG's then the 2001's do.

Cmon man this is 2011 whats so hard about getting the patent leather cuts the same of the same shape of the shoe.

I wore my CDP's today and they kill my little toe and the 23 on the back is peeling off SMH.

The CDP 11s were horrible. They weren't comfortable. Pinky toe DESTROYERS.

Originally Posted by airgayosa23

Yea I noticed the patent leather looked really cheap and low. Lol and yes, BRED XI's ahaha if you're into J's you obviously would have heard ofBRED XI's being the blk and red xi's.
shots have been fired

I wish i was around when these came out. I wonder if you could still rock the 2001 release without them falling apart??