~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Yeah, I tried on a hockey authentic a few years ago and it was massive. I couldn't wear it, looked like I was trying to bring back the jersey era and it was like $350. I copped one finally when M&N did the $100 a jersey sale. Got the laces on the front and all that. Looks like a ****** blouse but it's whatever. I just need a white one and I'm set.

View media item 2063756

Yeah, I tried on a hockey authentic a few years ago and it was massive. I couldn't wear it, looked like I was trying to bring back the jersey era and it was like $350. I copped one finally when M&N did the $100 a jersey sale. Got the laces on the front and all that. Looks like a ****** blouse but it's whatever. I just need a white one and I'm set.

View media item 2063756

97s 8)

thats a nice jersey right there too :smokin

yea the hockeys jerseys are great....esp in the winter.....where I'm from it doesn't get too cold so they're perfect.

blackhawks, redwings, mario penguins, gretzky, islanders, all fire.

the olympic ones are really nice but they'll definitely cost sum racks.

Last edited:
Ghostface's Eagle piece forever undefeated. idc 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

View media item 2063756

Joint is fire tho.

Them Vicks might get copped

Yo, that pic for some reason made them look fly as ****. I had four pairs. Two black and two of the laser red back then and always thought they were ehhhh

tbem vicks ALWAYS been dope, da 1's & 3's are classics... some people slept on da 3's because they ain't see da potential wit slim jeans.

i still got my OG's brand new..im waiting for a good retro+ color to drop.

da vick 2 's were meh thou.

1s are classic. They had that old 90s trainer look. Thought they were tough as hell when they came out. I was obsessed with the 2s. I had probably like 7-8 pairs, doubled up on some colors too. 3s were cool, something about the back and the heel that always bothered me. Shape was weird and the back was real plain.

Really regret selling my Vick collection. Never had the 4s.

Last edited:
I dunno wat the hell happened with the 4s lol.

Look like some shoe carnival joints lol

eem tho i know its dated, i still like that fit lol.

white t
jean shorts
low white ones
jesus piece

Back
Top Bottom