~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

man **** is bron rockin them kevin hart shoes got damb those ****** soldier 10s he was rockin last nite tho 8)

man **** is bron rockin them kevin hart shoes got damb those ****** soldier 10s he was rockin last nite tho
glasses.gif
cant front...them soldiers did look right

nah **** what you talking about.....you mad at **** you cant change.....and it aint up to you so deal with the fact that it is legal or has been accepted in other places and your opinion wont change that.

How am I mad about something I can't change? My point is it's wrong. And you're saying that it's subjective. Having sex is with a 12 year old is subjective. That's what you're point is right? I just wanna be clear

Last edited:
How am I mad about something I can't change? My point is it's wrong. And you're saying that it's subjective. Having sex is with a 12 year old is subjective. That's what you're point is right? I just wanna be clear
my point is some **** is what it is and you dont have to partake, but you cannot condemn or call someone wrong if they are from a culture where it has been normal forever.

i definitely dont understand messing with lil kids, but im american and age separates child from adult.....some countries you are adult once you can breed.

thats all im saying

An of age, 20+ year old man sleeping with a woman under the age of 17 is disgusting. Regardless of culture. If a 13, 14, 15 duo of boy and girl have sex, that is fine. No ADULT man should be sleeping with a child, or young teenager. Period. That is manipulation, and robs the girl of her ability to forumulate an idea of sex.

If a 13 year old girl, sleeps with a 13 year old boy. Cool.

But, men who are in their 20s, 30s, 40s, sleeping with girls that young is despicable. F that cultural cop-out.

An of age, 20+ year old man sleeping with a woman under the age of 17 is disgusting. Regardless of culture. If a 13, 14, 15 duo of boy and girl have sex, that is fine. No ADULT man should be sleeping with a child, or young teenager. Period. That is manipulation, and robs the girl of her ability to forumulate an idea of sex.

If a 13 year old girl, sleeps with a 13 year old boy. Cool.

But, men who are in their 20s, 30s, 40s, sleeping with girls that young is despicable. F that cultural cop-out.
Honestly, many of my friends smashed 18-25 year old chicks as their firsts (around 13-15). It wasn't that hard just to roam around and find somebody that'd do it.

Last edited:
First person I ever heard say Thot was Silkk the Shocker. Random.

I think R Kelly is sick and needs help, I also think it's different that he was having sex with a developed 15 year old and not a 8 year old. I think both are sick regardless but hey, when you make those first four albums he made I really don't give a ****. I said before, he needs some serious therapy but son was also raped by family members for years as a kid. He's gonna have some serious mental problems. He likes his woman young enough to manipulate and control. A lot of men do, they just don't get caught.

I'm almost 30 and I can't even talk to broads under 24.

With R.Kelly its clear. I think Mike gets that treatment because it can be argued he was screwed over by the trial, his manager, and his attorney. Not justifying anything, I'm just saying that comparably Tyson's situation has some doubt attached to it whereas R.Kelly's doesn't. 

Thank you for saying this. Dude is one of the many people who tried to condemn Tyson without even knowing the facts of what took place :smh:

I was real young when it all happened, i'll read up about it eventually. I did watch an interview with Teddy Atlas where he said he confronted mike tyson and pointed a gun to his head. His reasoning was tyson made a sexual advance at a child family member, I read it was Atlas' 11 year old daughter.

I was real young when it all happened, i'll read up about it eventually. I did watch an interview with Teddy Atlas where he said he confronted mike tyson and pointed a gun to his head. His reasoning was tyson made a sexual advance at a child family member, I read it was Atlas' 11 year old daughter.

Yeah I remember that. I'm not saying Tyson wasn't wild I'm just saying in that instance none of us know the facts and rape is about as serious of a accusation as it gets to just be assuming.

I'm not turing down no bad ***** that's 24 or 20. I'm saying I can't talk to them, I can't spend time with them. If they'r down to get right to it, bet but I'm not dealing with any of that ****. My boy was banging this 19 year old a few months ago. Every time she would open her mouth I wanted to uppercut her. There's just a huge different with that age gap.

Not sure why we bringing up Tyson. He was innocent and the greatest boxer of my time. Love that guy for life.

Wasn't the girl on tape with R Kelly like 16 and the daughter of one of the guys that played in the band? I don't really remember all the details but I thought I heard he knew about it or brought his daughter around all the time. R Kelly still gets the blame but why would you even have your daughter around that?

Yep....i had a philly flyers joint in 94.....i was inspired by black moon....da boy buckshot and em stayed with hockey joints iirc

Frankie cutlass mention :nthat:

Those were the days

Also, what kicks fab is wearing? saucony?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom