~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Hahahahahaha, nah, not JUST for that. Kim was a dope rapper, I probably wouldn't have bought it if it was a wack cover though. Would have just got the bootleg from someone. Album still tough today.

13627039_1393099644039219_100056882457685633_n.jpg

View media item 2098583

i actually really like the pump fury. its one of my favorite sneakers.

that cw not so much.

that deal seems forced tho.

i actually really like the pump fury. its one of my favorite sneakers.

that cw not so much.

that deal seems forced tho.
yea, instapumps the only reeboks i would mess with..had some hard collabs a few years back i wish i could get

How do you sign Future and not see the obvious shoe to make...

InstaPump Fury "Purple Reign"

In a colorway similar to this...

reebok-question-mid-mens

Would be so fire with an icy sole. Especially timely with Prince passing.

#YouHadOneJob

I'm hoping that's just a random shoe he's rocking and not the actual CW

Last edited:
When youre like 14 and the Internet doesn't exist you'll smack off to anything

i remember those random macy's lingerie catalogs would be ghost in da 90's if left on a random doorstep :lol:

thank god i had da scramble box wit da red button in da back :pimp:

Last edited:
If you old NY and remember Robin Bird + Midnight Blue, I expect your reps.

channel 35 After midnight...RIP Al Goldstein.

joints were unreliable thou..they would throw on a random surprise gay segment you'd wanna stab your eyes out :x

View media item 2098682
Yoo mane! Bringing me back to the late 90's when i first started playing with my dang dang. 1998 i was in the 4th grade & i got my first playboy magazine that was given to me by my neighbor. It was pure gold that magazine stuck with me until i got 5 mbps internet connection in 2001.. When i was done with the magazine certain pages were unaccessible due to the pages sticking together... Mane i miss the 90's when you actually remembered peoples phone numbers. :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 2098682
Yoo mane! Bringing me back to the late 90's when i first started playing with my dang dang. 1998 i was in the 4th grade & i got my first playboy magazine that was given to me by my neighbor. It was pure gold that magazine stuck with me until i got 5 mbps internet connection in 2001.. When i was done with the magazine certain pages were unaccessible due to the pages sticking together... Mane i miss the 90's when you actually remembered peoples phone numbers. :lol:
First time seeing a playboy magazine in 96...in 6th grade was the first time I actually saw a woman's coch. I got in trouble in school the following day when I asked a girl if her coch was bushy :smh:

Back
Top Bottom