~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Is envy's fit that bad? Lose the hat and stop looking like fat joe, seems like a decent chill fit. Ftr, he's corny to me too.

Same kats that think Pharrell feel off is the same kats that think Fab's club fits are fire, y'all extra basic. P never fell off he just rockin his own ****, not cornball luxury brands that kats know nothing about.

People who don't create love to critique creators when they couldn't even design something to measure up half way if they tried, its really funny.

Same kats that think Pharrell feel off is the same kats that think Fab's club fits are fire, y'all extra basic. P never fell off he just rockin his own ****, not cornball luxury brands that kats know nothing about.

People who don't create love to critique creators when they couldn't even design something to measure up half way if they tried, its really funny.

The same Kats that think skateboard L fell off are the same Kats that know fab is nothing but a trend hopper that overdoes it.

He fell off and that's ok. It happens

The same Kats that think skateboard L fell off are the same Kats that know fab is nothing but a trend hopper that overdoes it.

He fell off and that's ok. It happens

hey, he had a good run...even Duncan had to hang it up.

Is envy's fit that bad? Lose the hat and stop looking like fat joe, seems like a decent chill fit. Ftr, he's corny to me too.
if those were just normal cavs shorts instead of just dons and that tee wasnt v neck that fit is flames. and yeah minus the hat. 

Last edited:
if those were just normal cavs shorts instead of just dons and that tee wasnt v neck that fit is flames. and yeah minus the hat. 
Yea I've gotten away from v-necks, overdid it the past few summers. And I thought those were wannabe Knicks shorts.

Wait people stopped wearing V neck tees? Did y'all start wearing them cuz GQ told y'all?

1. that's called a dashiki

2. put some respeck on it

Crap. A hole move on my part. I feel like a dumb,ignorant d bag....I always thought they were longer and had long sleeves. Still no excuse. Apologies sent out, respect and respeck given out to the highest degree. Let's just talk about stephs pant legs. My bad people.

Back
Top Bottom