~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

DMX is dope though [emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji]

Throwing Drake's name in the same sentence is cringeworthy.  Pac was a great artist...one of the GOATS.  I don't think he was a "thug."  He went to drama school, was a back up dancer and played a character under Suge.  I think he was more of an advocate.  Wasn't his mom a black panther??? I think there's a lot of people who knew Pac that will say he wasn't a thug....that doesn't make you a phonie like Drake though lol.  

notorious-807x1024-e1396978108211.jpg

I shake my head whenever I see a pic of Pac and Big...Hiphop has become garbage since they passed.  And since this is the rockin heat thread, fashion has as well. Lol.  The Coogi Big used to rock used to be considered loud and flamboyant back then, but he rocked them right.  Nowadays, if you want to be loud, flamboyant and considered fashionable, you have to wear pants that come from the 8-20 section in boys and wear shirts that show your stomach...and somehow you have to tuck that shirt in so you can show off your belt.  Either that or you grab some over sized crew necks, roll around in dirt and rock the Yeezy season 5 collection.  

Last edited:
well, this makes your wack *** statement even worse... I would expect such a nonsensical comment from a youngin... if u remember correctly his attitude changed after he was shot and went to jail... that's what made him a angry dude... Suge was the one who played on this...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom