~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I cant have an opinion in multiple threads ? 

im speaking on the same person.

laugh.gif

Bron said it , not me

Jeezy/TI and Gucci must be cordial now cause this is like the 3rd time they've been in the same building together since he got out...

Hey ain't pay a dime that's guwop right there fam. La flare a gold mouth dog, definition of the south. U know, ain't no quarter ain't no halves just some wholes in the house. You know that already man. Don't play yourself. Jay z had to be on his respectful **** in a room full of the south

Low 8s are definitely :smokin

But me personally i like the look of a 3 low more because it looks more casual. Especially in monotone and suede like that.

And ima big fan of the 3

Hey ain't pay a dime that's guwop right there fam. La flare a gold mouth dog, definition of the south. U know, ain't no quarter ain't no halves they'rejust some wholes in the house. You know that already man. Don't play yourself. Jay z had to be on his respectful **** in a room full of the south

Theyre only in a room together because Khaled invited them to his set on the formation tour. Khaled is only on the formation tour because he signed that deal with Rocnation and HOV put him there......

I brag different :smokin

was mentioning jd in the same shoes a bad thing on his part? simple shoe

I wasn't trying to say it was a bad thing. Even though I'm not a fan of sup 5's I'm a fan of sticking to one sneaker and rocking it on the regular. I went through a phase where I had rocked one sneaker for the month

Bari XI's are WETTTTTT. I don't even like AJ XI's like I once did. Would love to see an XI I.E version, with an icy sole.

Whoopi dresses better than 75% of these rappers and other celebrities :pimp:

Miss Celieeeeeeeeeeeeeee :pimp:

That pic with kahled and them on the couch is a true shark jumping moment in hip hop.
R.i.p. bars

Migos can rap. Especially that boy takeoff.

Content an authenticity is another story however.

I hate that Bulls baseball jersey Khaled is wearing...

Back
Top Bottom