~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Space Jams aren't OG though. Just a safe version of the concord's because concord's were too in your face. They're the "Chicago 1's" of the Air Jordan 11's. Newbies love em but the real heads know what's up...

Space Jams are technically an OG colorway. Being that the movie dropped in 1995/1996. Prototype or not, I think it should be considered an original colorway

Space Jams are technically an OG colorway. Being that the movie dropped in 1995/1996. Prototype or not, I think it should be considered an original colorway

Yes of course it was shown being worn during during the original run of 11's but they aren't part of the original release. Only the shoes that were released to the public should be considered OG colorway. No one would consider Hornet 5's or those Red pod 13's an OG colorway even though they were originally designed for the production run for the 5's/13's. Space Jams are PE Concords.

tumblr_oduvvmOTnQ1v1z098o1_500.jpg

Bruh.. I dont understand ATL weather at all.
Weather looks overcast and cold but meanwhile everyone is in bikinis having a pool party in the background, so I assume its really hot.
Then I see gucci clone la flare and who I can only assume is Pre Pre Dolphin, rocking jeans too tight for the heat.
Burr

Bruh.. I dont understand ATL weather at all.
Weather looks overcast and cold but meanwhile everyone is in bikinis having a pool party in the background, so I assume its really hot.
Then I see gucci clone la flare and who I can only assume is Pre Pre Dolphin, rocking jeans too tight for the heat.
Burr

No humidity = more versatility

Last edited:
Finally starting to get that precious #HammockWeather down here... 
smokin.gif

With that being said.. It's Timbo Season!

pimp.gif

Ladies Edition!​
 ​
Amber Rose looking GOOD af with that wig! 
nerd.gif
 ​
K Sisters.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
King Envy! 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
Tinashe ole sexy self. ( Homie trying to grip that mass; aint even mad at him )​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom