~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

42 is not old :lol:

I'll never understand why younger people don't respect/appreciate older hip hop artists more instead of bashing them. Only happens in that genre too.

Khaled is a cornball but I respect his hustle and positive energy.
Could have to do a lot with older heads telling them todays rap is **** and 90's hip hop is the greatest there's a feeling of older things being pushed down their throats instead of being put on to things naturally...

nobody wanna hear that old *** **** man

why cant each generation accept its just not your time no more and enjoy your own classics instead of trying to force that crusty **** on the next generation

i dont wanna listen to mobb  deep  in 2016 either

so you gonna slap your little brother just because he don't wanna hear that dusty *** ****

what if a ***** got in your whip and threw out your Hov or whoever just to throw on some crusty *** Frank sinatra or mozart

nobody wanna hear that old *** **** boy it's 2016

Instead, they want to pay. $200 for some retro Jordans that were $100 in 1985, and watch re-runs of fresh prince of bel air...

u are hearing Mobb Deep in 2016 though... Kanye Production anyone? :lol:

no i'm hearing havoc's drums with co-production from boi 1da

more OG's should fall back into a production/behind the scenes role and collaborate with new blood instead of being stuck in 1996

Instead, they want to pay. $200 for some retro Jordans that were $100 in 1985, and watch re-runs of fresh prince of bel air...

so because I like Jordan's and 90's sitcoms i gotta be forced to like your old *** music too :stoneface:

no i'm hearing havoc's drums with co-production from boi 1da

more OG's should fall back into a production/behind the scenes role and collaborate with new blood instead of being stuck in 1996
so because I like Jordan's and 90's sitcoms i gotta be forced to like your old *** music too :stoneface:

It's 2016, why are you watching those old *** outdated shows, and wearing Jordan's thatve been rehashed 100 times over??? Why don't YOU become more creative, instead of being unoriginal like these other dudes? :lol: :rofl:

BTW, Sinatra and Mozart are still being sample, still being covered. But, I don't see any of you talentless, copycat people paying any money to their estates.

If you gone copy, pay up, or make up something from scratch. If not, zip your lips.

Last edited:
People have complained the rolling stones are too old for over 20 years. They still pack venues.
The difference in longevity is content.
Rock songs are often about other people and women.
9 out of 10 rap songs are about how awesome that rapper is.
When you are 50years old on stage perfoming old rap tunes and spitting the words of a young hard man, it looks funny when you are old and frail.
This is not an art form that ages well.

People have complained the rolling stones are too old for over 20 years. They still pack venues.
The difference in longevity is content.
Rock songs are often about other people and women.
9 out of 10 rap songs are about how awesome that rapper is.
When you are 50years old on stage perfoming old rap tunes and spitting the words of a young hard man, it looks funny when you are old and frail.
This is not an art form that ages well.

There's also the issue of instrumental based music vs. lyrical/sampled music.

Why y'all forever arguing about this man. We talkin bout music b, music. Peoples music preference are subject to their own individual tastes. Just bc you grew up listening to fiends rapping about pistols but not really shooting no pistols doesn't mean you have to talk down on today's artists. Because guess what. Today's artists are also fiends rapping about pistols but not really shooting no pistols.

Except for Troy Average

Last edited:

When you married to the queen, and make arenas erupt when you come out on stage 20 years after you first album debut.

Nas lost
1046598-singer-beyonce-performs-during-the-950x0-2.jpg

I wish meth would actually ban all y'all dudes who continuously derail this thread with music talk and has v jay z talks 

I wish meth would actually ban all y'all dudes who continuously derail this thread with music talk and has v jay z talks 

You would dare disrespect the foundation that NT was built on?? Jay vs. Nas is the greatest watercooler convo ever

Back
Top Bottom