~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Murder Inc
pimp.gif
classic picture

Bruh. How old is kahled? Dude is surrounded by fossils and still looks the worse for wear.
Id send him to whatever prison they had gucci at for "nas album done" anyway.

42 is not old :lol:

I'll never understand why younger people don't respect/appreciate older hip hop artists more instead of bashing them. Only happens in that genre too.

Khaled is a cornball but I respect his hustle and positive energy.

I'll never understand why younger people don't respect/appreciate older hip hop artists more instead of bashing them. Only happens in that genre too.

I don't think 42 is old either. Hip Hop is the only genre where most* newcomers disrespect the legends. :smh:

Tidbit, I was playing Mobb Deep's "Hell on Earth" in the car, my little brother (he's 14, I'm 28) said what's that? That sounds so bad. I almost slapped every neuron cell out of his brain. I'm like, you little twerp. We didn't grow up in the same home, that's the only explaination :smh:

It's deeper than you think. Lot of these young cats that grew up in the struggle Have no father figures. It's only right in their mind frame that an elder gentleman can't tell em ****

Yea man that's how we do
Although a size up wouldn't have killed him :lol:
Need to get back into summer shape to rock them joints next year

Back
Top Bottom