~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

this guy is out here calling women wildebeest when he look like neek's fat older bro....
post yourself since u out here checking me out. just saw where u from. my guess ur face look exactly hers.

go drink some sorrel boy 

Last edited:
bro. theres gotta be a bad version of these skinny cute chicks.

imagine  Vashtie w a body. Karaoke w a body. EUgchk!!!!!!!!
There was this bad Dominican Jawn at my job, who was petite but had that perfect backside and nice chest and flat stomach. Unfortunately she has two children.

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
There was this bad Dominican Jawn at my job, who was petite but had that perfect backside and nice chest and flat stomach. Unfortunately she had two children.
Hey Tom. can you repost? the pic you posted isn't working 

lmao do us one better and post some of the chicks you bag without any hover hand
Since you scrolling through my social media just check in there friend. You clearly admiring me if you checking me out Bruh. Make sure to hit the like button [emoji]128521[/emoji]

^what he said lol

I have an extensive palate, so I like whatever I find attractive. First thing I do look at is the face though.

I think she's hella cute.

Some of y'all would smash a broad w T and A but straight up Sloth from da Goodies face.

I.e. Teyana Taylor
some of us like women built like women, thats all
not all women have the same height, body, or shape....Vashtie is petite, and I happen to find her very pretty. Don't care if she doesn't have a "grown woman" body.

bro. theres gotta be a bad version of these skinny cute chicks.

imagine  Vashtie w a body. Karaoke w a body. EUgchk!!!!!!!!
There was this bad Dominican Jawn at my job, who was petite but had that perfect backside and nice chest and flat stomach. Unfortunately she has two children.
my ex was just like this, and she was Dominican as well. Then she went and had a kid and put on some weight :smh:

Pretty face+brown skin+curly hair=I'm gon' eat

78cb8c1f3633838f70a1dae052620194.jpg

bb58302e642b8a14af830276f9a51e48.jpeg

3e9dd1f3c235c2cea848c120f7622cd4.jpg

I don't care what anyone says, there's nothing bad looking about Teyana Taylor's face to me. Love her lips.

Only thing I don't like is her deep *** voice...lol

I always wanted to just face **** Vastie and just wipe the remains on one of her hypebeast supreme gear :pimp:

Last edited:
^what he said lol

I have an extensive palate, so I like whatever I find attractive. First thing I do look at is the face though.
not all women have the same height, body, or shape....Vashtie is petite, and I happen to find her very pretty. Don't care if she doesn't have a "grown woman" body.
my ex was just like this, and she was Dominican as well. Then she went and had a kid and put on some weight :smh:
Was it your kid ? If not then you dodged a bullet.

Back
Top Bottom