~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I don't care what anyone says, there's nothing bad looking about Teyana Taylor's face to me. Love her lips.

Only thing I don't like is her deep *** voice...lol
the concensus is that, she just doesn't have an attractive face. Her lips on the other hand...I wanna know what dat mouf do one time :evil:

^what he said lol

I have an extensive palate, so I like whatever I find attractive. First thing I do look at is the face though.
not all women have the same height, body, or shape....Vashtie is petite, and I happen to find her very pretty. Don't care if she doesn't have a "grown woman" body.
my ex was just like this, and she was Dominican as well. Then she went and had a kid and put on some weight :smh:
Was it your kid ? If not then you dodged a bullet.
naw not mine, I don't have any kids. But if I was still with her, I wouldn't mind having kids with her. I work out damn near everyday, so I would have had her body right after a baby. :evil:

Last edited:
there is no slimming up of clothing without Jim Jones.

and we gonna act like Tru Religion don't owe that man a check
grin.gif
Maybe in Harlem......

Kanye was rocking slim b4 jim.

Lupe, Pharell as well.

Last edited:
I actually saw a pair the other day at a citi trends (hood clothes spot) and the quality was way better than i thought it would be. Pigeon cw i think. Still cant do em tho.

I understand the love tho...theyre also popular in japan.

/VIDEO]

It's the fire reds. You can also tell cause if you look at his watch the band is red. Dudes did a slightly lazy job.

Back
Top Bottom