~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

A Trip Down Memory Lane: B-Real, Nas, Pras, Biv & Blow & Devoe

Nike needs to retro those Nike Air Trainer Marauder Mid that B-Real has on and the Nike Air Street Express that Ronnie DeVoe is rocking.

We talking bout celeb money. Him rocking care packages new releases is all the more reason I'm calling him a hypebeast. I need to see some PE's and OG's with all that money and resources.

As for the AF1 mid convo, they'll always have a place in my heart. They were huge out here in Atlanta during the "white tee/let's do and 1 moves outside" era. They've definitely faded to the wayside but so have Air Force 1. They've gone back to the niche market. I myself have no problem rocking a pair of mids.

Also, you don't want beef with any ***** rocking all black low top AF1's. Like seriously, run the other way.

air force ones are probably the biggest they are now since the original glory run of whenever - the mid 2000's when everyone started slimming down

C8BhXduXwAASGTk.jpg

yeah i've only really been seeing people rock solid colored lows and occasionally the sf boot versions they did

but good luck to you you never know

you could probably make a killing on sites like grailed (where most of your potential 16-23 disposable income streetwear crowd would be)

everyday someone on here ask for one of them doofy *** 90 models to retro....never fails

yeah in 2011 those big *** trainers would be the **** but roshes kinda changed that whole aesthetic of big clunky trainers being in style lol

the NMD/Boost/Presto/etc. slim silhouettes are whats "in"

yeah in 2011 those big *** trainers would be the **** but roshes kinda changed that whole aesthetic of big clunky trainers being in style lol

the NMD/Boost/Presto/etc. slim silhouettes are whats "in"
we got spoiled by all these lightweight comfortable kicks

Euro rap.... :lol:

I've tried man, I've tried...for decades. It just....don't sound right. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom