~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Only pair of white forces I have are the white/grey high OG model with the mesh sides and the smooth toebox without any holes. The ones pictured here:

I found them joints at the thrift store. I think they were a 2007 euro retro release because they seem legit. They're not in icy condition. But to me, the OG model AF1 in the OG colorway is like a pair of Black and Cement 3's and doesn't have to be completely icy and can be a little worn in and still look good. 

if those were ronny feeg limited joints you would be in line right now.
I don't know why this made me LOL like i did but man! 
laugh.gif

White on white forces just make me think of white people who belong in an NA meeting. The type of Ecko shirt wearing silver chain wearing ********s who have shrine to Eminem in their rooms. I'd rather wear a new pair of K Swiss classics than white on white forces (before you clown for name dropping K Swiss, it's a Cali thing, you wouldn't understand). Even a fresh pair of white on white forces screams dope fiend to me. Either that or you're still in high school and moms bought you fresh back to school/Easter shoes. 
roll.gif
The last time I had a pair or white on white forces was back in the year 2000 when I was in high school and yes, they were mid's.

Only hi's and lows and never white on white's when it comes to forces.

Smh at all of that... what part of California was k Swiss a thing and what demographic? K Swiss was never a thing in Southern California and the people who did wear them in the late 80s- early 90s were usually fake Asian bangers.

Smh at all of that... what part of California was k Swiss a thing and what demographic? K Swiss was never a thing in Southern California and the people who did wear them in the late 80s- early 90s were usually fake Asian bangers.
Yeah, dude is bugging.

Method Man killed that live perfomance and in style with that fly 1994 USA World Cup Soccer Adidas Polo Shirt.

Only pair of white forces I have are the white/grey high OG model with the mesh sides and the smooth toebox without any holes. The ones pictured here:

View media item 2393176

View media item 2393183

I found them joints at the thrift store. I think they were a 2007 euro retro release because they seem legit. They're not in icy condition. But to me, the OG model AF1 in the OG colorway is like a pair of Black and Cement 3's and doesn't have to be completely icy and can be a little worn in and still look good. 

I have the remastered version of these, the original Air Force 1 but it doesn't have the mesh sides like the Air Force Zero/prototype. Those only AF1's I own right now and they're perfect. That slightly yellowed midsole on the remastered OG's>>>>

Those who slept, slept HARD

Last edited:
White on white forces just make me think of white people who belong in an NA meeting. The type of Ecko shirt wearing silver chain wearing ********s who have shrine to Eminem in their rooms. I'd rather wear a new pair of K Swiss classics than white on white forces (before you clown for name dropping K Swiss, it's a Cali thing, you wouldn't understand). Even a fresh pair of white on white forces screams dope fiend to me. Either that or you're still in high school and moms bought you fresh back to school/Easter shoes. :rofl: The last time I had a pair or white on white forces was back in the year 2000 when I was in high school and yes, they were mid's.

Only hi's and lows and never white on white's when it comes to forces.

View media item 2393763
Family from east O used to always rock plain swiss's. Never my thing but def clean with blue jeans

Back
Top Bottom