~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

You can call him corny or whatever, but you have to respect his grind. I believe he has lupus too, if so, you should know it's a debilitating disease and he's still out here doing his thing. Props for that alone

Everyone posting that they got dimes and bad broads but we ain't got pics of them. So ducktales as usually NT. Ducktales.

Last edited:
Everyone posting that they got dimes and bad broads but we ain't got pics of them. So ducktales as usually NT. Ducktales.
there is no need to validate the chicks you bag....folks hate to see regular/corny people win....they rather believe the loudmouth frontin types

there is no need to validate the chicks you bag....folks hate to see regular/corny people win....they rather believe the loudmouth frontin types
you're in a thread for celebrities lmao.

nick cannon and grimy equally corny for me but if they bagging dimes they bagging dimes.

y'all care too much 

how you gonna say y'all care too much and you asking for the pics tho????? 
laugh.gif
.......insert nick young gif

and cmon @instagram  ....you care about EVERYTHING...you are a nt activist of sorts.....you complain on everyones behalf

Last edited:

how you gonna say y'all care too much and you asking for the pics tho????? 
laugh.gif
.......insert nick young gif

and cmon @instagram  ....you care about EVERYTHING...you are a nt activist of sorts.....you complain on everyones behalf
for you to compare this issue as a civil rights issue is an example of how idiotic some of your statements can be 

I'm getting a pair of K Swiss this summer. All white for the summer. I was looking for them last year and they were $70. Too much for me.

**** Nick Cannon. The definition of a cornball. Don't give a **** that he's rich and bangs bad groupies. He's still the poster boy for corny. Drake is coming for his spot though

I'm getting a pair of K Swiss this summer. All white for the summer. I was looking for them last year and they were $70. Too much for me.

**** Nick Cannon. The definition of a cornball. Don't give a **** that he's rich and bangs bad groupies. He's still the poster boy for corny. Drake is coming for his spot though

Preach!

yea 2 lol

srs tho if that shoe never came out and common projects or whatever came out with that exact same **** it would probably sell.

its basically a stan smith with 5 of them things from jordan Xs Xi ...lebron 3 etc.

the brand makes it less desirable imo

Last edited:
I definitely remember folk rocking kswiss when i first moved to ga, but it was a brief moment and mostly chicks....if you see a pair now its being rocked by a dude named "dad" or "unk"

I remember seeing kswiss ads in the source and slam magazine thinking "where do people where those"
Michigan. When I went to college in 97 i couldnt believe dudes were wearing them. I didnt think anyone wore them either. I remember getting weird looks for rocking my Air forces and Timbs

Kwiss and Saucony was popping in L.A. 98-99. 

Cybertek, OLD Navy half-zips, structure clothing (now express). 

Damn, I'm old.

Back
Top Bottom